SiriusXM on demand broken?

electricpotato

Oct 16, 2008
The last couple of days I haven't been able to listen to anything on demand on my Android Nexus 7 tablet. I've restarted the tablet a few times, updated to the latest version of the app, everything I can think of. But I can only listen to live streams. When I select an on demand show it goes back to the player but nothing happens. No buffering or anything. Anyone else having trouble?

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
The last couple of days I haven't been able to listen to anything on demand on my Android Nexus 7 tablet. I've restarted the tablet a few times, updated to the latest version of the app, everything I can think of. But I can only listen to live streams. When I select an on demand show it goes back to the player but nothing happens. No buffering or anything. Anyone else having trouble?
Really? I thought this was just on iOS- Been 2 days for me not being able to use On Demand on my iPhone!

Good thing I have a Lynx- it hasn't missed a beat!! :bow:

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
Songs in Favorites list haven't been updating either.
Yah, I'm pretty sure we've lost all our Favs, downloads & On Demand progress- when they come up with an update fix, we'll have to delete the app & reinstall

Moved all my On Demand to my Lynx which has had no issues at all!

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
Yah, I'm pretty sure we've lost all our Favs, downloads & On Demand progress- when they come up with an update fix, we'll have to delete the app & reinstall

Moved all my On Demand to my Lynx which has had no issues at all!
Glad I was wrong- On Demand is working on iPhone, but has not yet updated new programs that are showing up on Lynx.