SiriusXM iPhone App?

Brian

Banned
Oct 12, 2008
yeah, there was supposed to be an XM app released a while back and nothing ever happened there. :|

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana

mrpacs

Oct 11, 2008
Connecticut
This actually requires you jail break your iPod or iPhone. This was also the original version of StarPlayr, which was called uSirius and then they did a uXM.

Hopefully StarPlayr for iPhone and iPod Touch will be release soon. I am not going to jail break my phone for it though.

Why not? JB has been very good to me so far.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Why not? JB has been very good to me so far.

Because most of the software I am not using via the Apple App stores probably wouldn't work any longer and it is not worth it to me for just uSirius. I can wait till Starplayr gets theirs up on the App Store. Right now I am pretty content with the Pandora Software App.

S

stumpy

This app can't come out quick enough. I've been following the progress as best I can and haven't been able to get a straight answer as to what's holding it up.

S

stumpy

That's gotta be what it is. I keep asking the devs in a stickied thread on SFN... they just don't answer now. :D

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
The one thing I'd add to this thread is that streaming media for long periods of time (as opposed to listening to music on board the device) can take a toll on your battery. Make sure your charger is handy.