SIRIUS XM Call Center Info Request

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I think that TSSRadio should be the new call center.

Not only do they know WTF they're talking about, but you actually get a real life person picking up after the first two rings. :)

Mopar86

Oct 10, 2008
Chicago
www.tss-radio.com
Not only do they know WTF they're talking about, but you actually get a real life person picking up after the first two rings. :)

Well we got taught a lot from Tom Taylor, but forums like these really help us too. We often refer to DRC and in the past SBS for questions and answers, so a lot of the credit has to go to you and everyone who post on these kind of forums. You guys really help us out a lot. And the best thing we can do in return is help SIRIUS grow by providing good CS. In the end we all prosper from helping each other.

I speak for all the "phone jockeys" here at TSS when I say, Thank you for the compliment.

SSF

Oct 12, 2008
New Jersey
www.tss-radio.com
I think that TSSRadio should be the new call center.

I have to give Sirius XM CSR's credit for doing a better job too. They are trying there best and if folks fill out the surveys they email out after a support session they will continue to improve.