Sirius XM app - notifications

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
I love listening to Sirius XM on the iPhone app, but I wish there was a way it could notify me when my favorite shows play. By that I mean, I wish it could notify me at times when I'm not listening to the app, using the standard iOS banners and alerts.

Or does it do this already, but I haven't figured it out yet? :cool:

sjam613

Oct 5, 2012
New Milford, CT
I am too lazy to set my own alarms. I like the idea of notifications though in all honestly I don't know how often that would make me instantly switch on the app and grab some headphones.

SXM_Help

May 25, 2012
www.facebook.com
Hi there -

Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate it! We will pass your posts along to our engineers responsible for the app. If there is anything we can help you with in the meantime, just let us know.

Thanks,
SiriusXM Digital Care Team

electricpotato

Oct 16, 2008
Totally agree. I set an alert for when John Madden's show on the NFL network. Works great if I'm in the app already listening to something else, but an alert outside of the app would be icing on the cake.

no1hedberg

Oct 13, 2008
West Virginia
Hi there -

Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate it! We will pass your posts along to our engineers responsible for the app. If there is anything we can help you with in the meantime, just let us know.

Thanks,
SiriusXM Digital Care Team

I'd really like a stop button, and air play compatibility. When I'm listening to something and I have stop, the only option is to pause it and hit the home button. Due to multitasking sometimes it starts playing again in my pocket.