Sirius & Xbox 360

tsave31

Dec 16, 2008
Anyone know if it is possible to stream Sirius through your Xbox 360 network connection? I know it used to be with uSirius & TVersity, but now with uSirius gone, I'm pretty sure that's not an option.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Just curious, but why would you want to do that? Import Sirius programming into the games somehow? Use it as a really cheap computer and network it to an audio system? If that's the case, then why not just get a home dock?

tsave31

Dec 16, 2008
I have an OEM radio, so it's not like I can plug-and-play. And I wouldn't be using it enough to pay for an additional subscription. It would just be a nice amenity to listen to rather than the sounds from the game.

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
I know it used to be with uSirius & TVersity, but now with uSirius gone, I'm pretty sure that's not an option.

Yes, you can use and should always be able to use the uSIRIUS program.

It wasn't programmed the same way when the developer joined with NiceMac to make the failed iPhone application.

Just curious, but why would you want to do that? Import Sirius programming into the games somehow? Use it as a really cheap computer and network it to an audio system? If that's the case, then why not just get a home dock?

He's not the only one that wants to stream SIRIUS on Xbox 360. I have mine set up to do just that.

Not so much for being able to play the radio while playing a game (that's a plus), but mostly because I'm already using TVersity to stream my 1080p content to the TV using the Xbox 360 and I wanted to bring all of my entertainment in one place (and it works great).

P.S. If you don't have the installation program for uSIRIUS, you can PM me and I'll send it to you (I think I've already posted the link in another thread somewhere)...

Last edited:

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
You can download uSIRIUS (or uXM) from my SkyDrive:

uSIRIUS - Windows Live

Available in both executable (EXE) and uncompressed ZIP format.

P.S. I'm leaving this open for download until the end of the month. So, grab it now while you still have the chance. Otherwise, you will have to rely on the Megaupload link that I posted earlier (uSIRIUS only).

Reactions: tsave31