Sirius wm5

Stew

Oct 11, 2008
West Palm Beach
Figured I would start this thread, in the hopes that if/when there is an updated version of Sirius wm5 they could post it here...

pray.gif

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
Figured I would start this thread, in the hopes that if/when there is an updated version of Sirius wm5 they could post it here...

pray.gif

there is already info about siriusWM5 in the tech lounge. geekstoolbox.com is the place to go for updates anyways, and as far as i know, dave doesn't have any plans on updating the software anytime soon. anyways, i do believe if there are any updates you would get them over-the-air anyways.

Last edited:

Stew

Oct 11, 2008
West Palm Beach
there is already info about siriusWM5 in the tech lounge. geekstoolbox.com is the place to go for updates anyways, and as far as i know, dave doesn't have any plans on updating the software anytime soon. anyways, i do believe if there are any updates you would get them over-the-air anyways.

that's the program they are talking about. they don't have any problems with it, just was hoping dave from geekstoolbox would post the update here. plus its highly unlikely that dave would post it here. he will more than likely direct you to the site.

i started this thread in case there is an update and because of this:

http://geekstoolbox.com/

Firefox can't find the server at geekstoolbox.com.

last i heard they were switching servers and ran into some issues with the host...

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
there is no update to siriusWM5. like i said, if there is, i believe dave, from geekstoolbox told me that it will be an over the air update.

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
over the air means when you open up the application, it will automatically update itself.
i never said there wouldn't be an update to siriusWM5, but at this time i really don't see a reason for one.

Stew

Oct 11, 2008
West Palm Beach
over the air means when you open up the application, it will automatically update itself.
i never said there wouldn't be an update to siriusWM5, but at this time i really don't see a reason for one.

Oh i was unaware that is had that functionality(OTA), that would be great if it does

as for a new update Mad Dog Radio was recently added to the internet selections...