Sirius trucking channel

Les2

Oct 26, 2008
I agree XM had a better trucking channel. Other than the fact that Dave Nemo was a 4 hour commercial fest, when it wasn't all commercials it was ok.

The Lockridge Report was the only show on Sirius worth listening to.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
I agree XM had a better trucking channel. Other than the fact that Dave Nemo was a 4 hour commercial fest, when it wasn't all commercials it was ok.

The Lockridge Report was the only show on Sirius worth listening to.

Dave has his share of commercials, but they all do. As for Lochridge, well, he's too far in the wrong direction for me.
Id take the Bozo and Nemo over ALL of the sirius lineup anyday!

Les2

Oct 26, 2008
Sorry but Bozo is about worthless for trucking but a good entertainer for radio. He's always trying to push that ooida crap.

I'm not trying to be mean to him but all his regular buddies he had call him during the show are all basically fake. They are real people, some who drive truck but I found a cpl of things out about a few of them that just ruined his credibility.

I do have to ask...how is Bozo? Last I heard his health was pretty bad.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
Sorry but Bozo is about worthless for trucking but a good entertainer for radio. He's always trying to push that ooida crap.

I'm not trying to be mean to him but all his regular buddies he had call him during the show are all basically fake. They are real people, some who drive truck but I found a cpl of things out about a few of them that just ruined his credibility.

I do have to ask...how is Bozo? Last I heard his health was pretty bad.

I do the trucking, Bozo is for entertainment only.:D Whats this ooida about?
As for Bozo's health, the last time I listened(over a year ago), his wife had health problems. Not sure about Bozo.

Rockytop

Nov 16, 2008
mississippi
Personaly , i think the road dog is a wasted channel. The morning show is a joke,not fond of the lochrige report. jonsey is ok for a few moments but it gets old. ......wish i could get X.M. channel on my surius.:scratch:

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
XM173 (WLW) has a Truckin Show every morning between 12:05am-5:00am every morning.

700WLW - THE BIG ONE

http://www.xmradio.com/onxm/channelbio.xmc?ch=173

Steve is dedicated to continuing the high standards and traditions of the Truckin' Bozo Radio Network ensuring long haul truckers have news, weather, music and conversation to keep them company over the long and sometimes lonely miles of the American roads.

Phone: 1-888-860-8785

bamm24

Nov 28, 2008
Arkansas
XM173 (WLW) has a Truckin Show every morning between 12:05am-5:00am every morning.

700WLW - THE BIG ONE

http://www.xmradio.com/onxm/channelbio.xmc?ch=173

Steve is dedicated to continuing the high standards and traditions of the Truckin' Bozo Radio Network ensuring long haul truckers have news, weather, music and conversation to keep them company over the long and sometimes lonely miles of the American roads.

Phone: 1-888-860-8785

Steve Sommers is Bozo's son right??:confused: