Sirius to XM converter

jpannier

May 13, 2009
I just bought a new motor home that has a Sirius radio installed. However, I have had XM radio for years. I want to use my mobile XM radio instead of purchasing a new subscription to Sirius. I've seen where there is available a converter for using an XM antenna with a Sirius radio. But, I haven't found a converter to use a Sirius antenna with an XM radio. I don't really want to go to the trouble of installing an XM antenna at this time. It's tougher than you might think on a motor home. Any help would be appreciated.

Oct 10, 2008
Chicago
I just bought a new motor home that has a Sirius radio installed. However, I have had XM radio for years. I want to use my mobile XM radio instead of purchasing a new subscription to Sirius. I've seen where there is available a converter for using an XM antenna with a Sirius radio. But, I haven't found a converter to use a Sirius antenna with an XM radio. I don't really want to go to the trouble of installing an XM antenna at this time. It's tougher than you might think on a motor home. Any help would be appreciated.

What kind of sirius radio is installed? We may have what you need, but I need some more info about your setup. Don't hesitate to call us either. 773-772-4340.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I just bought a new motor home that has a Sirius radio installed. However, I have had XM radio for years. I don't really want to go to the trouble of installing an XM antenna at this time. It's tougher than you might think on a motor home. Any help would be appreciated.

For month's, I have had trouble getting a 100% signal in my motor home. (the antenna was just on the front hood) Last week, I climbed the roof to look for a better spot. I found a place that I could slide in a 1/4 inch metal washer where it would not move. I just stuck the magnetic antenna on it and all is good. :bigthumbup: