Sirius radios flying off the shelves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008
I was in Best Buys today, and the Sirius equipment was flying off the shelves! Don’t get the wrong idea – nobody was purchasing anything. It seems the crap was on the display unit for so long, the shelves gave out and wham, the radios built by 10 year-old slave laborers were all over the place! Some shoppers were struck by the tumbling radios, but because toxic Chinese plastic is relatively light, nobody was injured. The only bad part of the incident was the huge cloud of dust that formed upon impact, as the radios had been on the shelves for a long, long time. Luckily for eager Sirius fans, there was plenty of equipment still in the back ready to be dusted off and stacked up. :D

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I was in Best Buys today, and the Sirius equipment was flying off the shelves! Don’t get the wrong idea – nobody was purchasing anything. It seems the crap was on the display unit for so long, the shelves gave out and wham, the radios built by 10 year-old slave laborers were all over the place! Some shoppers were struck by the tumbling radios, but because toxic Chinese plastic is relatively light, nobody was injured. The only bad part of the incident was the huge cloud of dust that formed upon impact, as the radios had been on the shelves for a long, long time. Luckily for eager Sirius fans, there was plenty of equipment still in the back ready to be dusted off and stacked up. :D

I have a feeling you were not joking.

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio

Stick to the horse jokes. Leave all the other stuff to the professionals.

funny-room.jpg

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Well I suspect this story isn't even true, Circuit City doesn't have any money to buy sat radio to have them in stock! LOL

Actually I was at BB this past weekend and they had a load of XMp3, XpressRC and Starmate 5's. Now rather they are selling or not, I have no idea. Everyone was so busy while I was there I never got to ask. But there was one guy there looking pretty hard that was curious about it. I answered his questions and then moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.