Sirius On A Harley

Rich Constantino

Jun 20, 2016
NYNY
Im trying to put a Sirius on a Harley Davidson Softail Deluxe that doesn't have a regular radio. I have a speaker system called HOG TUNES Bolt-on Audio Kit for Memphis Shades that has an output jack that you plug into a source like your phone or an Ipod then you can hear it. Does Sirius make a radio that you don't need a regular radio to make it play? You can play your Sirius in one of those boom boxes without a radio. I did plug the jack into the line out on the base of the Sirius but it wasn't loud and sounded like it was in mono. I did try to piggie back off a little AM/FM receiver that had a headphone jack but it didn't work when i got on the road. Anyone have any tricks to make it this thing work?? Sirius was no help. Please let me know. Thanks Rich

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Welcome to the DRC Rich.

TSS Radio will be able to fix you up. They won't try to sell you a bunch of stuff you don't need either.

There were a couple of bikes that guys set up with satellite, but I don't remember any of them being Harleys.

Let us know how you do.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Glad you've got it sorted out.
Shipping is usually very quick, so you shouldn't have to wait very long.
Their customer service is top notch, so don't hesitate to call them if you have any issues.

Rich Constantino

Jun 20, 2016
NYNY
Got all the stuff last week. Shipping was fast!!! Just got back from Hershey Park with the family for a couple of days so i have some stuff to catch up with and maybe ill get to the bike. I opened the box before we left to take a look at everything, and I cant wait to try it out. Like a kid on Xmas morning!!!!!.