Sirius Nascar Pre-Race Show

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
This better be a one time deal with Claire because it truely is a bore to listen to. When Moody does the show you can hear the enthusiasm in his voice and in Postmans, but she just seems to drag it down. Postman sounds like he just doesn't care.

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
I was watching SPEED's Race day, but have turned into Sirius now. (multitasking lol)
Maybe it's because of the gloomy day, it may get better..........maybe!

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Maybe Moody's tired of doing the prerace show. He's been doing it for the past two years...:shock:

I'm sure there are other things he'd rather be doing than take calls from fans 6 days a week...:)
Posted via Mobile Device

yippeekyaa

Oct 21, 2008
I can see Uranus from here
In all fairness, i've found every pre-race show boring and a chore to listen to REGARDLESS of who is hosting it. The constant "where do you think (insert driver name here) will finish" questions as well as the "where is so and so starting" questions. And Every pre-race show i've listened to ALWAYS had at least one Jr fan call in that clearly started celebrating the race a bit too early and had no business using the phone.;)

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
dpkimmel, as long as he is stating what might be a fact and not repeating the same things we've already heard 50 times then i'm ok with that.

to be honest, i've kinda thought the same thing, but can't figure out what grounds she would have had to file a lawsuit.

SubmarineMike

Oct 14, 2008
Jacksonville Fl
well other folks in different genres with contracts have been let go by siriusxm to cut cost and consolidate. Some were originally with Sirius some XM. This person did it to protect herself.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
This thread had absolutely nothing to do with this new rumor. Somehow I'm not surprised at all that the first that this is being reported is from someone that is so strongly opposed to this host.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
DP I have friends that sill work for XM and used to work with her. We'll leave it at that as they are afraid that she will come after them.

Heard that one before.

Well as much as I don't like her in todays economy can you blame her. i don't

It's like squeezing blood from a turnip. SiriusXM will probably be filing Chapter 11 later this week. I highly doubt that she is much of a concern.