SIRIUS echo repeater discontinued

mcf57

Dec 5, 2008
I was looking at possibly getting the SIRIUS echo repeater system for a family member, but at the time I thought it had been discontinued & I was gonna have a hard time finding it since several listed it as 'out of stock'.

However, I'm now seeing places that have it back in stock like TSS-Radio. Is this hardware back? Has it always been here or is it maybe just temporarily in stock due to the upcoming holiday season? Just wondering the status of this device

Last edited:

mcf57

Dec 5, 2008
I'm actually thinking of getting an XM radio (for a lifetime sub option) and see how there is a similar device. The Delphi wireless system. Is this still being made? Or is it discontinued as well & will slowly be harder to find as well?

shabadoo25

Oct 12, 2008
I'm actually thinking of getting an XM radio (for a lifetime sub option) and see how there is a similar device. The Delphi wireless system. Is this still being made? Or is it discontinued as well & will slowly be harder to find as well?

I don't know if it's still being made, but TSS-radio has them. I just got one from them.