Sirius.com.... listen online... launch player.... AHHH, damn, it's FRIDAY!

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

Unless of course you missed a show during the week or you want to hear S&R phony phone calls repeated for the millionth time.

But other then that, yup useless !

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Unless of course you missed a show during the week or you want to hear S&R phony phone calls repeated for the millionth time.

But other then that, yup useless !

Nothing like hearing it all again on Friday... and Saturday... and Sunday.

The replays on Howard's channels are pretty retarded. At least MTT was new stuff.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I like the weekend replays. Fridays are another story though. Some original programming would be cool.
However, it's not something I'm losing sleep over. If I could cut a deal for 4 day work weeks I would in a second.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
I like the repeats during the weekend, but I would prefer The Howard Stern Show or the old Friday Show for Friday. I never really liked MTT, but I do like ML.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
You guys are forgetting J Thomas on Fridays. Come on thats the live show you've all been craving. Seriously....... I can't fucking stand hearing Madisons voice. She is worthless. I do wish they would find some original programming for the weekend. I get up real early on Saturdays and I listen to the Ferrell repeat. Well they cut off the last hour of his show every Saturday so they can play a Howard repeat thats been repeated 10 times already. I just don't get that.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
It's hard to remember a schedule that has changed so recently... It's only been a little over 4 years and I haven't gotten the whole thing straightened out in my head either...

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
It's hard to remember a schedule that has changed so recently... It's only been a little over 4 years and I haven't gotten the whole thing straightened out in my head either...

It's the whole "it's friday" thing that I usually forget. I do the same thing every day, regardless, so days of the week mean little. Except when I realize that I'm listening to the same thing I listened to the day before.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
I hear ya. Just being a dick. I have issues with remembering the day too. I snapped at my son on Tuesday morning to hurry up cuz I thought it was Wednesday when he's got an early PE class.

I've had a worse one. I got up one morning and they were discussing a topic I had heard before. Thinking it was Friday and I was recording the BotW, I deleted the entire morning's recordings, then realized it was Thursday and they had just be discussing an update to the story...