Sirius Backstage

Discussion in 'SiriusXM Soundwave Cafe' started by MUSCLE13, Jan 17, 2016.

1. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

That guy? Ugh.... :rolleyes:

We don't "censor" but we have become a politics and religious post-free zone. There are plenty of places for people to argue about that stuff, and we know that those topics have turned off a lot of our old members that want to talk about entertainment and equipment.

I don't remember if it was you or another guy that was really into the investment side of things that was being a nuisance some time ago. (We'll assume that it was someone else just to be social.) They kept badgering Taylor and some others to try to get some kind of a scoop on future products or programming or something. I cant find the backstage threads on my iPad, but I tend to treat people like they treat others. So if it was you, take it for what it was.

Forums in general are in decline due to other social media. Satellite forums are also generally in decline. The novelty and innovative nature of the satellite format has leveled out and become much more mainstream.

Like I said above, it's great that you were smart and jumped on an incredible opportunity. Well done.

You're more than welcome to hang out and shoot the breeze whenever you like. Like Scotch said, there just aren't a lot of people stoked about stock talk. If you can generate those discussions, have a blast. We have a lot of people that read and rarely post, maybe they would rather talk about stocks than Howard or Top 40 countdowns. As long as everyone is respectful of each other, there won't be any issues.
    goreds2, Aaron and scotchandcigar like this.
  2. MUSCLE13

MUSCLE13 Member

Sorry - Had no idea you were a chick. Thought you were a guy. Anyway I believe you treated me horribly here, and yes you must be confusing me with someone else. I was the person who asked to be blocked because of your censoring.

Sorry about posting about EBITDA and Free Cash Flow multiples this week. From reading your replies, my guess is you have no clue nor interest in what I am talking about. All the best.........
  3. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

Are you the same person with the username Fundguy1 on Bimmerpost? He also has a Hulk avatar, is an investor, and is certifiably insane.
  4. MUSCLE13

MUSCLE13 Member

Sorry, I have no idea what Bimmerpost is. Never heard of it. I have never invested in funds either. Indexes yes, not managed funds.
  5. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

What the hell are you talking about?

The more I read from you, the less it surprises me that I would have found you annoying.

If you were blocked, it was because of your confrontational approach and condescending attitude.

So I'll tell you again, be cool, and you can talk about anything that you want.
    Talk down to me again and you're history.
  6. MUSCLE13

MUSCLE13 Member

You posted "that guy?" with a question mark and a pink rolling of eyes icon. So I thought I was wrong. You can certainly ban me whenever you want. The only reason I am posting the last few days is because I keep getting emails that you and others are replying to me on the thread. If you think I am talking down to you, by all means ban me. I wouldn't expect anything different than censorship..... All the best! Hoping I dont get anymore emails.
    HecticArt likes this.
  7. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Hey, anything to do you a favor.
    I re-read the thread that got you banned before, and I'm not sure how you were able to post again anyway.
    You really are a broken record with your shitty attitude.

scotchandcigar likes this.
  8. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

The e-mails are a setting in your control panel or settings. It was a setting you made when you posted reply originally. You can change it if you so choose. The setting will be on the topic level.

Personally, I am not sure why you don't just let bygones be bygones and forget the past rather than dredging it all up again. I am sure most people wouldn't remember any past slights if not prompted.