Sirius Backstage Tribute Thread

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by TSS Taylor, Oct 11, 2008.

1. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Hey Blink...:D

Damn that place is slow over there...:(
  2. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

I was just looking over there.... been like 6 posts in the last 24 hours.
  3. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

5 are by hyson right?
  4. HarleyJoel

HarleyJoel Member

Does this mean that Sirius Backstage is pretty much done? I admit that I haven't been as active on Backstage as I once was but the damn server is so painfully slow. What are the plans for Backstage? Anyway, it's nice to see you all here!
  5. MM

MM Administrator

We really just don't know. It is all up to the owner at this point.
  6. Vols44

Vols44 Well-Known Member

At first I thought the overwhelming number of members online slowed the server. Now I realize the chipmunks running the treadmill generator have tired and digitialradiocentral is the only place to be.
  7. Fergz99

Fergz99 Member

Anyone know what happened to Packie Juppet ?
  8. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

He is now known as "Ifandorbut"
  9. ProperModulation

ProperModulation Green Type of Tube

Just looked at SBS and i dont see any forums with a post made today. thats kind of sad :(
  10. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

I liked everyone at the SBS forum except.....Well, you know...... :rofl2:
  11. TulaneJeff

TulaneJeff Member

Hey Blink. Welcome back!

Just consider this Backstage 2.0...or Backstage re-booted.

Taylor and the crew has assembled a stellar team. :)
  12. sgniwder

sgniwder Member

I have to say, I frequented SBS as much as possible from getting one of the first S50s and then discovering I had issue after issue with it for a while. It was a great place to hang...
    ---- Side note: (I'll never forget Sirius putting me without a radio for 4 days because somebody in their tech support dept. had to call me to teach me the high security 3 finger salute!:eek:
    Good thing some SBS members were willing to share that info in the beginning. :cool:) End side note---

However, when I started getting errors (page not found, etc) every single time I went there, it just fell off my radar and I started spending my time elsewhere. Glad to see many of you over here and hope it will become a place to hangout again...
  13. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

can somebody check my man's apartment or something?
  14. Road Hog

Road Hog Member

this already feels like the good old days at SBS again. I got Sirius on Christmas 2004 - knew I would go with whoever landed Stern. Found SBS soon thereafter. Just watched for a while and finally registered - my first forum that I spent much time at. It felt like a real community back then. Glad this is here and glad to see familiar names again.
  15. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

He is alive, just doesn't plan to do anything about the situation at SBS. He is also well aware that we have started DRC.
  16. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

Does anyone still go to SBS? :scratch:
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  17. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

Guilty. About once or twice a week. I usually just look at my subscribed threads and answer those unless I see a topic that warrents a response.
  18. Bandwagon03

Bandwagon03 Well-Known Member

I go there about once a week, looking for threads with titles of "Where did everyone go" or similar, then i send them a PM and direct them here... On a side note, I cant imagine anyone not figuring out where everyone went, but, it still happens.
  19. hank-the-dwarf

hank-the-dwarf Well-Known Member

I cant go there anymore(I deleted my proxy program)Trolling days are over!
  20. styckx

styckx Member

What's up motherfuckers. Saw the disaster SBS turned into and saw a few give this forum a blessing; so I'm here. Nice site, nice layout. Highly anticipating the screwjob XM is getting tomorrow.