Sirius Backstage Tribute Thread

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by TSS Taylor, Oct 11, 2008.

1. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

2. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

What's odd is the fact that I couldn't find a link to the forum from the home page. I manually typed the forum address just for sh*ts and giggles.
  3. styckx

styckx Member

That's strange, frontpage is completely different. So someone w/ access did something.
  4. Casual Fan

Casual Fan Surprisingly nice

Had one. That was a great receiver! Best I ever owned...made by a REAL electronics manufacturer!
  5. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

You mean the same factory that makes half of the radios out there? ;)
    Leader in Satellite & DMB technology in kiryung
  6. Casual Fan

Casual Fan Surprisingly nice

7. kingchuck69

kingchuck69 Joker! Joker! Joker!

The new layout of SBS screams "Blogspot" to me.
  8. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

I wonder who is doing what over there.
  9. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

I wonder if someone bought the server space. It does have a recognizable name.
  10. styckx

styckx Member

Omg maybe sirius bought it and they are going to use it for cats and hamsters eating popcorn
  11. Dukefrukem

Dukefrukem New Member

Hey guys,

just registered. I must have missed something, but why isn't sirius backstage working anymore? I had some questions about Sirius radio and need some help.

Thanks and sorry for the bump.
  12. hexagram

hexagram Medicinal & Recreational.

Forum was slowing down and having issues but the owner wasn't doing anything about it. Everyone moved to this new forum and SBS was later bought by the owners of this forum (to be used for archiving).

Feel free to send me a PM if you need help with anything SIRIUS or better yet, why not start a thread in the SIRIUS forums?

Sirius Radios - Digital Radio Central

Have fun and welcome to DRC!
  13. Dukefrukem

Dukefrukem New Member

Thanks for the update. I posted a lot on SBS in 06 and 07. But I also stopped going when the slow loading problems continued .

I shall make this my new place for Sirius questions. :)
  14. sportnnj

sportnnj New Member

I got a question for you guys that might know something about Sirius Backstage Forum. My buddy posted in SBS about his pooping issues, using my username, which just so happens to be my work email address. Now if someone does a google search of my work email the first thing to pop up are these postings about poop. Clients think I did this and are getting upset and my boss is demanding that it be removed. But there seems to be no way to edit posts in SBS. I've been trying to get help through SBS but get the run around by Sirius via email that they do not host the site and contact the Administrators. Anyone have any suggestions on what i can do????
    thanks for any help you can provide!
  15. MM

MM Administrator

Please PM me all the details please.
  16. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

Pooping issues? I'm intrigued.:twitch:
    limegrass69 likes this.
  17. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

Personally, I couldn't give a shit.
    DoublEE likes this.