Sirius Backstage Tribute Thread

styckx

Nov 11, 2008
That's strange, frontpage is completely different. So someone w/ access did something.

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Holy shit, the memories that brings back... :hah:

I remember when DAB and I would 'fight' over who got their new hardware review posted first...especially the good ol' Kenwood H2A.

h2a.jpg

Had one. That was a great receiver! Best I ever owned...made by a REAL electronics manufacturer!

styckx

Nov 11, 2008
Omg maybe sirius bought it and they are going to use it for cats and hamsters eating popcorn

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
but why isn't sirius backstage working anymore

Forum was slowing down and having issues but the owner wasn't doing anything about it. Everyone moved to this new forum and SBS was later bought by the owners of this forum (to be used for archiving).

I had some questions about Sirius radio and need some help.

Feel free to send me a PM if you need help with anything SIRIUS or better yet, why not start a thread in the SIRIUS forums?

Sirius Radios - Digital Radio Central

Have fun and welcome to DRC!

sportnnj

Jan 13, 2009
I got a question for you guys that might know something about Sirius Backstage Forum. My buddy posted in SBS about his pooping issues, using my username, which just so happens to be my work email address. Now if someone does a google search of my work email the first thing to pop up are these postings about poop. Clients think I did this and are getting upset and my boss is demanding that it be removed. But there seems to be no way to edit posts in SBS. I've been trying to get help through SBS but get the run around by Sirius via email that they do not host the site and contact the Administrators. Anyone have any suggestions on what i can do????
thanks for any help you can provide!

MM

Administrator
Oct 9, 2008
New England
I got a question for you guys that might know something about Sirius Backstage Forum. My buddy posted in SBS about his pooping issues, using my username, which just so happens to be my work email address. Now if someone does a google search of my work email the first thing to pop up are these postings about poop. Clients think I did this and are getting upset and my boss is demanding that it be removed. But there seems to be no way to edit posts in SBS. I've been trying to get help through SBS but get the run around by Sirius via email that they do not host the site and contact the Administrators. Anyone have any suggestions on what i can do????

Please PM me all the details please.

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio

Pooping issues? I'm intrigued.:twitch:

Reactions: limegrass69