Sirius 128 - Do you listen @ work?

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Do any of you listen at work? Do you think that they will ever make 128 available online?

Our company is getting ready to move to a different office. I don't think that I will have a window available to place an antenna. :mad:

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Nope. :( I wish I could but I only have access to listening online at work. It's Howard and Bubba (with Headphones) all day for me. Which isn't bad but I'd rather get my NASCAR fix

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
What I do, is because I live in the west coast, I record TMD on my Stilletto, go into work and listen to that in the library (bypassing all the crap commercials). Then by the time im done that, I switch over to 122/97 and listen to Hockey Night in Canada Radio with Jeff Marek which runs me to the end of my work day.

phillyphan

Oct 11, 2008
Philly area
What I do, is because I live in the west coast, I record TMD on my Stilletto, go into work and listen to that in the library (bypassing all the crap commercials). Then by the time im done that, I switch over to 122/97 and listen to Hockey Night in Canada Radio with Jeff Marek which runs me to the end of my work day.

That's a cool idea!

rdhdtrue

Oct 14, 2008
St. Louis
danicaboni.blogspot.com

The Stilletto records? I was just thinking this morning I wish there was a something comparable to DVR on Sirius. Checking into that.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Sportster 4 & 5 have a buffer on them. It gets wiped out though when you shut it off or change the channel.

tsschmitten

Nov 13, 2008
Max Meadows,VA
I have the SL100 and record all TMD, Tradin Paint & Speedway and than can skip all commercials! With TMD and Tradin Paint I can skip to the interviews if the callers "beat the dead horse" or just don't have the time to listen to the whole program. Very beneficial since TMD is the show I like the best and I work late morning til late evening! The Stiletto is well worth the money!

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Theres a difference between a buffer and actual recording. The Stiletto actually does both. SO from 5am to 9am TMD is on. I record that and it gets saved in the library. Then while im listening live, ill sit it on pause and go for lunch, then ill come bakc and can still fast forward through the commercials.

mccastle

Oct 24, 2008
South Louisiana
I set my inno to record certain shows on the nascar channel and sports nation. Then listen at work. Last night I recorded the CMA awards. I love it. I to do not work near a window so I can not get a signal.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
For a while I had my sirius car kit setup in the house and ran the signal into my boombox and just taped TMD on cassette. Then I would listen to it overnight while I drove since they only played speedway. If speedway had something good on then I'd listen, but when they got carried away I'd pop in TMD.

Cementups

Oct 23, 2008
I have a Sportster5 on a SubX1 in my UPS delivery truck. Even my customers know I listen to 128 and the ones that care will ask me what the hot new NASCAR news of the day is. It's nice to be wanted.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
Do any of you listen at work? Do you think that they will ever make 128 available online?

Our company is getting ready to move to a different office. I don't think that I will have a window available to place an antenna. :mad:

I would quit and get an office with a view!:cool:
DSCF0872_0045_045.jpg

Oct 20, 2008
Cobblestone Grave
great pic and really funny!!!!! I love being able to listen on my cell, plug the charger in, plug it in, put the headphones in, tune to Liquid Metal (Hardattack) and work!!! It is the best feeling.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
great pic and really funny!!!!! I love being able to listen on my cell, plug the charger in, plug it in, put the headphones in, tune to Liquid Metal (Hardattack) and work!!! It is the best feeling.

Thanks, I thought you would have a comment on that. I was a little concerned it might be offensive to someone, but hell it was hanging in NYC where I took the picture! So maybe it wont annoy anyone. I did think it was fitting!