Show us pics of your Setup

Discussion in 'SiriusXM Install Bay' started by TSS Taylor, Oct 11, 2008.

1. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

How is your Satellite Radio setup? Show some pics ;)
    I'll get mine soon. I promise.
  2. Chob

Chob New Member

I need to locate the cable that connects my computer to my camera, then I'll post some.
  3. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

We've got tons of those USB cables. Tons of them. I'd give dozens of them away if I could.
  4. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

Wow, I took pictures of something COMPLETELY different. Glad I read first!!

edit check
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2008
  5. Sirius Rich

Sirius Rich New Member

Here is one of my satrad setups that was featured in an CNN Online story about the merger:

[​IMG]

Here is my favorite set up and it is in my bass boat:

[​IMG]

Here is the radio in my office:

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2008
  6. MAJ Badmotherfarker

Whoa... you guys let Sirius Rich in??? Fuck this place, I'm out of here....

... kidding... I love that asshole.
  7. ProperModulation

ProperModulation Green Type of Tube

I'm gonna go round up some pictures...
  8. Sirius Rich

Sirius Rich New Member

Easy little fella, I am the one that ok'ed you being here...:D
  9. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

My home setup is attached. Tao goes through FM, SL2 through AUX input to the Clock Radio.
  10. ProperModulation

ProperModulation Green Type of Tube

Here are a few pics of my setup at home and in my truck (the Starbase in the pic is currenty INOP however...):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  11. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

I can't seem to get these pics attached. It says it did but I don't see them.
  12. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Hey Rich, I don't know if it my computer but your photo are not showing up? I'll show off mine soon, just got to remember where I store the my old photos.
  13. MAJ Badmotherfarker

Ha ha ha... whateva... I heard they tossed your number until I gave the go-ahead.;)
  14. Sirius Rich

Sirius Rich New Member

They were showing up last night, but not now. Hmmmm.....I will check my end again, but Fototime may be having problems.

Here is a test photo of the Sirius boat on Toledo Bend:

[​IMG]

This pic is displaying on my PC as of right now.
  15. Davis

Davis New Member

Man Sirius_Rich, you aren't doing too good at posting pictures.
  16. Sirius Rich

Sirius Rich New Member

You better be nice to me.....I have pictures of you in action...remember?;)
  17. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Hey Rich,

Does Fototime have a limit of how many times a picture can be viewed in a day? I like photobucket.com and I never have any problems over there.
  18. Sirius Rich

Sirius Rich New Member

Not really Fototime has a large limit on bandwidth usage. I have videos and a lot of albums that I use for work and have never exceeded my limits. I do pay $23 per year for the service. I also use Photobucket for free, but the need high resolution pics for work.

FotoTime Terms and Conditions:

Bandwidth Policy

FotoTime monitors the bandwidth used by each account on a monthly basis. Basic accounts are limited to 2000 MB of transfers each month before corrective actions are taken. Subscriber accounts are allowed 20GB of transfers (or five times the amount of disk space purchased) each month before corrective actions are taken. The following shows the bandwidth limits each type of account receives, and what happens when your account goes over the limits.

Basic Accounts

* Basic accounts get 2000 MB of bandwidth each month.
    * Once the 2000 MB limit is exceeded, videos are no longer displayed.
    * Bandwidth usage automatically resets to zero at the beginning of each month.

Subscriber Accounts

* Subscriber accounts get 20GB of monthly transfers, or five times the amount of storage space purchased.
    * The amount of bandwidth you get is based upon the amount of storage you purchase. If you purchase an additional 4GB storage block, you will get an additional 20GB of monthly bandwidth.
    * Once the 20GB limit is exceeded, pictures shown on 3rd party web sites are downsized to a 640x480 resolution.
    * Once the 20GB limit is exceeded, FotoTime will no longer allow you or your guests to view videos.
    * If the the account exceeds 40GB of transfers for the month, pictures shown on 3rd party web sites are downsized to thumbnails.
    * Bandwidth usage automatically resets to zero at the beginning of each month.
  19. Sirius Rich

Sirius Rich New Member

I had some pics set to private and forgot about it. All pics should be showing now.
  20. Davis

Davis New Member

Ah, that's much better; nice setup. The last picture doesn't show up. The picture in a post by itself.