Show in the Hallway

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Anyone seen these on Howard TV? Sal must be a Larry David fan, because the plot lines are just like Curb Your Enthusiasm, only much more poorly conceived.

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
I've seen one of the first ones, if not THE first one...

It was about SAL. Him getting into a taxi, him causing some chick to fall out bloodying her nose, and Sal not able to get into Howard's part of Sirius because Sal forgot his pass, and the security guard (black) didn't like Sal, so he let Scott the engineer and others through freely. It's about Sal.

Personally, the acting was BAD and it was a little painful to get through for me. On a scale from 1-10, I'd give it a 3.5

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
I've seen one of the first ones, if not THE first one...

It was about SAL. Him getting into a taxi, him causing some chick to fall out bloodying her nose, and Sal not able to get into Howard's part of Sirius because Sal forgot his pass, and the security guard (black) didn't like Sal, so he let Scott the engineer and others through freely. It's about Sal.

Personally, the acting was BAD and it was a little painful to get through for me. On a scale from 1-10, I'd give it a 3.5

I saw that a couple weeks ago and it was pretty bad. Sort of like an SNL sketch that went on WAYYY too long to get to a mediocre punchline. I've been traveling lately so I haven't had a chance to watch the Beth episode. I haven't really liked any of the original HTV programming. It's all been kind of lame. However I do like the behind-the-scenes type stuff they occasionally do, and Beat the Booey was awesome. I could watch BtB for hours and hours. I'm probably going to be canceling HTV sometime in the near future.

me_rubin

Oct 11, 2008
Herndon, VA
I've seen all three.

All have Sal's very immatureish brand of humor. You also need to know the show to get most of the jokes or appreciate them. Nothing award winning. If you get Howard tv they are worth watching.

Here is an example.

In the latest one, Sal is on stage making fun of somone in the front row who happens to have the name Beth. Beth O who has receintly made up with Sal decides to come to the club and just at the time that Sal is making fun of "Beth" ( in the front row) At that moment Sal and Beth Stern make eye contact. Beth Stern thinks Sal is still making fun of her (again) and walks out.
Strictly situation comedy.

Last edited: