Should we welcome some Old "Banned" members?

Discussion in 'DRC Site Feedback' started by me_rubin, Oct 14, 2008.

1. me_rubin

me_rubin Member

[​IMG]

I wonder if we should send a shout out to those "Banned" members of SBS. I always liked realwx. I know others had problems with him at SBS but I liked the kid.

SISO do you have his email address?

Anyway, As long as we are starting over at a new place I thought we should welcome some of those SBS members who were not so welcome at SBS
  2. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

realwx and Chad, definitely.
    me_rubin likes this.
  3. hank-the-dwarf

hank-the-dwarf Well-Known Member

I'm all for it,fresh starts are a good thing!
  4. roscoryan

roscoryan DRC Graphics Guru

SISO's already here and quite active.
  5. MM

MM Administrator

Yes, they are welcome here. DRC is the start of new beginnings.
  6. roscoryan

roscoryan DRC Graphics Guru

I agree...this is a fresh start for ALL of us! I say reach out to them.
  7. Bandwagon03

Bandwagon03 Well-Known Member

After I read about the discussion to try to get Chad on board, it hit me about 2 hours later: We should extend a Olive Branch to RealWx. I never had a problem with him either, seemed like a bright kid, and was always respectful as far as I could tell.

I always liked Chad. You guys ever read any Vonnegut? He was our Canary in a Coalmine... I can understand why Chad ticked a lot of people off too, and, of course, I HAVE NO IDEA why he was banned, but, personally, I never saw him do anything in a thread that was a violation of the forum rules.
  8. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

It appears one of those who was banned at SBS has just joined us... craigiecubsfan.

Welcome aboard!! :)
  9. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I can't remember what Chad was banned on SBS for, but I never really had a problem with him.
  10. me_rubin

me_rubin Member

I found an old gmail address for realwx and just sent him an email. Anyone have Chad's address?
  11. realwx

realwx New Member

Hello everyone!

I dunno that I'll be as active as I was but it's good to be back in the SatRad community :)
    me_rubin likes this.
  12. me_rubin

me_rubin Member

Welcome Back!

Hopefully you'll help us with some good Ol Hacking these radios again!
  13. Bandwagon03

I am pretty sure Semi has it..
  14. Bandwagon03

Welcome Back, its good to see you here.

Its a new chapter, enjoy yourself.
  15. me_rubin

me_rubin Member

MM sent me one and I just sent him a note too!
  16. realwx

realwx New Member

Thanks man!

Which reminds me...what happened with SBS again? Seems like I've missed a lot.
  17. me_rubin

me_rubin Member

18. SISO

SISO Member

Realwx did nothing wrong (well, ok, but not BAD)...Chad however...well, we'll see how long it lasts lol But yep, got to give everyone a fresh start I suppose.
  19. realwx

realwx New Member

Yo SISO, Long time no see--er--talk!

I've made a lot of mistakes over at SBS, but I'm willing to put it all behind me and start fresh. Like I said I might not be as active (I've got several web projects that still need working on, even a few that was supposed to be completed a year ago!) but I'll try and help out in the community whenever possible.
  20. MM

MM Administrator

Welcome back realwx.

This is a new place with new beginnings. :cool: