Should I jump on this deal?

dbpaddler

Feb 2, 2009
Did nobody jump on the $20 reconditioned deal from Sirius? It was a temporary price mistake the other week that is still somewhat going on and comes with the vehicle kit. You can purchase a refurb home kit as well for $30. Get the minimum 3 mo sub, and you're still under $100.

TOM C.

Oct 25, 2008
Charleston SC
Did nobody jump on the $20 reconditioned deal from Sirius? It was a temporary price mistake the other week that is still somewhat going on and comes with the vehicle kit. You can purchase a refurb home kit as well for $30. Get the minimum 3 mo sub, and you're still under $100.

link?

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
I've had good luck with reconditioned gear, Sirius and XM. That's a great deal, with the boombox. I want one too, but would need to buy a bunch of gear for the Stiletto, car kits, home kits etc.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH

I did and it came yesterday and looks brand new. Now I have a backup. You can't beat that price with a stick. By the way some people are still getting it. Just go to slickdeals.com go into the hot deals forum and search Sirius Stilleto. Very very good deal.

TOM C.

Oct 25, 2008
Charleston SC
I did and it came yesterday and looks brand new. Now I have a backup. You can't beat that price with a stick. By the way some people are still getting it. Just go to slickdeals.com go into the hot deals forum and search Sirius Stilleto. Very very good deal.

link
ALIVE AGAIN! Sirius Stiletto 2 with Home Kit $19.99 (refurb) - reg $200+, vehicle kit $29 extra - SlickDeals.net Forums
read 2nd post, works as of Tuesday night 11pm, Your looking at about $67 with the 3 month deal and the free shipping code, DAMN I did not see a post on this, I did OK with the boombox to Ebay but this deal blows it away.

WAAAA:bigcry:

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
link
ALIVE AGAIN! Sirius Stiletto 2 with Home Kit $19.99 (refurb) - reg $200+, vehicle kit $29 extra - SlickDeals.net Forums
read 2nd post, works as of Tuesday night 11pm, Your looking at about $67 with the 3 month deal and the free shipping code, DAMN I did not see a post on this, I did OK with the boombox to Ebay but this deal blows it away.

WAAAA:bigcry:

I'm sorry man I should have PMed you with this deal. I didn't post it out of respect to Mr Taylor and TSS radio. Those guys work hard there and I didn't want to take away any of their business by posting it. It's ok now, but it seems to be dead. I'm glad I jumped on it. Sorry again my man!

TOM C.

Oct 25, 2008
Charleston SC
I'm sorry man I should have PMed you with this deal. I didn't post it out of respect to Mr Taylor and TSS radio. Those guys work hard there and I didn't want to take away any of their business by posting it. It's ok now, but it seems to be dead. I'm glad I jumped on it. Sorry again my man!

Its all good, I just unwrapped my new s-2 and boombox. I think the boombox should bring at least $50 bucks so I know that I got the best deal out there that wasn't a mistake.

ps- the s-2 is in perfect shape

TOM C.

Oct 25, 2008
Charleston SC
petting the dog

Wow, I have to say I bought this radio thinking that the three month deal that I had to sign up for would go to waste in my case due to I am the only user and would not need both radios on at the same time and I doubted they would tack them on to the end of my current deal. My three month deal was for 8.99 a month because I was a currant sub., another reason i did not think any thing would be done for me because it was counted as a 2nd sub. Well I called to activate and just flat asked them to combine the subs, He could not do it that way but turned on the S-2 and then put the S-100 on hold for three months, and I will call in 3 months and have the hold sub moved to the S-2 and cancel the S-100. The reps were REAL helpful, and even made special notes to give me back my half off the year deal that I had got in July for some issues I had with them, The difference was night and day from past dealing with service reps. This time they both sounded like us citizens. (im just saying)

I am Petting the dog :bigclap:

good boy