Share your Pandora Stations thread

gilpdawg

Oct 12, 2008
New Paris, OH

Schlep

Nov 10, 2008
schlep.sexykula.com
Just started all of these in the past couple hours; I'm sure they'll get better over time. I'm not very creative when it comes to names...shoot me. :p

SG Bayou - Blues rock and garage rock.
SGU - College style station. Just started this one, so it's a bit...off...
SG Chill - down tempo, ambient, chill, trip hop, etc.
SG Murchison - Classical and orchestral.
SG Lucy - RIP Lucy.

Bandit 5160

Oct 31, 2008
OK, I'm not really good at cutting and pasting, and I don't want to try to learn just now, so I will simply tell everyone that I have created at station at Pandora.com called "Bandit's Backspin" as a tribute to the late, great Sirius channel Backspin. Just go under Sahre, click "Find a Shared Station", then enter "Bandit's Backspin". I will constantly work to improve and expand this station's playlist.

Next, I will be creating a "90s dance" station as well as a Stobe-like "Classic Dance" station with disco and 80s dance music.

Schlep

Nov 10, 2008
schlep.sexykula.com
I've really cleaned up my XM Chill and XMU replacements. XM Chill especially sounds exactly like what we lost last week after adding 40+ artists. I highly recommend XM Chill outcasts listen to it/make it their own.

ykw

Oct 21, 2008
My effort at recreating the feel of the old Special XMas channel, within the inherent limitations of Pandora's ridiculously mainstream holiday library:

Special XMas Lives!

And an older effort to find a middle ground between Lucy and Fungus, heavy on punk, ska, swing (old-school and revival) and horror-rock, with bits of Johnny Cash thrown in around the fringe:

Social Distortion Radio (The Ness-led combo was the station's initial seed)

Last edited:

Schlep

Nov 10, 2008
schlep.sexykula.com
Can't say anything posted yet really plays to my interests, but I'm having lots of fun customizing my stations (excepted lonely, neglected Bayou). This was the perfect time to start getting into Pandora/Slacker as it makes XM going away not quite as traumatic. The iPhone Pandora app even works with my iPod adapter in the car, but unfortunately it's 64kbps mono.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Sorry guys, but the repeats are a problem with Pandora and it slowly dropping out of favor with me very quickly because of it. We tried to listen to some of the Holiday Channels in the office today. The repeats were out of the box. NOT COOL! :no:

Bandit 5160

Oct 31, 2008
Last edited: