Seth Macfarlane...

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
...listening on the replay right now and his voice is blowing my mind because he sounds so much like Quagmire. I keep waiting for him to say "giggity."

Hope this interview is interesting.

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
Lots of so-so Artie interjections...but thought it was ok overall.
Then again I've never watched Family Guy or the other show of his.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
I love the fact Richard was sent away to have his festering pustule tended to and missed his chance to fawn. I also like the fact that any man goo load shooting was 86'd by Tim "It was created by man, but we won't be dropping it on a man" Sabean.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I love the fact Richard was sent away to have his festering pustule tended to and missed his chance to fawn. I also like the fact that any man goo load shooting was 86'd by Tim "It was created by man, but we won't be dropping it on a man" Sabean.

For once, Tim Sabian's voice of reason prevailed. Thank god.

I somehow missed the fact that Richard was sent away.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
For once, Tim Sabian's voice of reason prevailed. Thank god.

I somehow missed the fact that Richard was sent away.

First thing this morning, 6:05 AM. He was in studio and his boil was worse than it was last week. Seems that even antibiotics are no match for the Christy grime, and it was in full fledged fester mode. Howard, by request of every sane person in the building, sent him to an emergency room to have it looked at (and hopefully amputated).

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
...listening on the replay right now and his voice is blowing my mind because he sounds so much like Quagmire. I keep waiting for him to say "giggity."

You do realize that Seth MacFarlane does the voice work for Quagmire, right? Along with many of the other characters on that show...

Goodeye

Oct 16, 2008
Arizona
You do realize that Seth MacFarlane does the voice work for Quagmire, right? Along with many of the other characters on that show...

I think he just meant that Seth's actual regular voice is so closely to that of Quagmires. But yeah awesome interview I love Family guy

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I think he just meant that Seth's actual regular voice is so closely to that of Quagmires.

Oh okay, that makes sense. Yeah I didn't realize it myself that MacFarlane did most of the voices on the show until that Hulu commercial came out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jTpHf1JMj8]YouTube - hulu - Seth MacFarlane HD [cc][/ame]

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I really enjoyed todays interview. I thinks it was long over due and I'm glad it turned out so well. What was up with John and Gary talking about Amanda Bynes? She's pretty hot and if he dated her or banged her good for him. They seem to forget that Howard is a hell of a lot older than Beth.

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
There are few people that I admire for their work. This is one of em.

People that choose to be down to earth humans even though they have "f u money" are TRUE winners.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Did Howard ask Seth about almost being on one of the planes that flew into the World Trade Center?

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
First thing this morning, 6:05 AM. He was in studio and his boil was worse than it was last week. Seems that even antibiotics are no match for the Christy grime, and it was in full fledged fester mode. Howard, by request of every sane person in the building, sent him to an emergency room to have it looked at (and hopefully amputated).

Haha. You got Richard Christied!!

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
I think Seth's regular voice is Brian's! Barely a change there!

Nearly excellent interview but I hope next time that Howard just drops the sex stuff. I mean, he won't talk about it it much and what he did give us was interesting (he dates insanely young but legal girls). Sex isn't this guy's deal but funny is. I hope he returns soon and that Howard is not afraid to take chances on people that he hasn't heard of. The cartoon battles thing was hilarious and I could tell Howard was liking it.

Also, somewhat related, it was funny that Mike Judge's name came up and Howard put out the comment "And he hasn't been here since Gary did that thing with the voice messages". And than Gary said he wanted to do the show but since Howard doesn't watch "King of the Hill", he's been turned down like 10 times....Artie than said the show has been on for like 13 years (which is true!). He also released a controversial cult hit, "Idiocricy".

Spokker

Jan 15, 2009
Great interview but I wished Howard had brought up more cartoon talk, like which cartoons through history are good and which ones sucked. Like what does Seth thing about Beavis and Butthead and Ren & Stimpy and all that shit.