Scott Speed fails to qualify for Texas.

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
actually i've never tasted either one of them and have no plans to. i have enough energy as it is without having to have a can of liquid sugar.

Sirius01_8

Oct 14, 2008
if you wanna taste a can of amp heres what you do, open a can of moutnain dew and put it in the fridge for 5 days (still open nonetheless) after 5 days, drink, voila you have AMP. Flat mountain dew

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
actually i've never tasted either one of them and have no plans to. i have enough energy as it is without having to have a can of liquid sugar.

Not true. The Sugar Free Red Bull and the Low Carb Amp are kinda good...:)

I like Low Carb Monster, myself...;)

I think that RBR is going to switch manufactures next year. That is unless they sign some sorta technical alliance with JGR...:right:

Sirius01_8

Oct 14, 2008
Ok, but who do they go with? Dodge may not be in the sport next year, GM is out of the question due to how far back they would be in line, 3rd in line at Ford, or do they just simply stay 3rd in line with Toyota and just try a little harder.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Off topic for this thread but since it turned into this subject.....

From Jayski.....

Penske to Toyota? doubtful: Speculation mounts that some Dodge teams may be looking to bolt, depending on how the Washington-Detroit-Chrysler-Fiat talks go. Most prominent in the speculation is that Roger Penske, who is one of the nation's biggest Toyota dealers, may move Kurt Busch's Dodge team, which just won at Atlanta, into the Toyota camp. A Penske-Toyota-NASCAR scenario has been bandied about for several years. There was no immediate comment from officials at Chrysler, but Toyota racing boss Lee White said "Unless RP [Roger Penske] has resorted to secretly stealing our parts, there is not chance he's running anything remotely resembling a Toyota in the foreseeable future. It's just another of many false rumors."

Jayski's® NASCAR Silly Season Site - NASCAR Sprint Cup News Page

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
KB needs Scott Speed, that way he's not the LEAST liked driver out there. :spit:

Seriously, I think it's hilarious that he cant touch his azz with both hands right now. He is twice as arrogant as KB with nothing to show for it as of late. At least KB can back it up, at least for now.

foyt

Oct 23, 2008
South of Terre Haute
Somehow I think Scott should spend his time doing something other than golf in the morning and R/C cars in the afternoon. I'm all for giving a guy a chance, but am really starting to wonder just how seriously he's taking Cup. At least I'm no longer hearing him say how "easy" these cars are to drive.

:idunno:

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
I dont know if this point has been made, but even as recently as this time last year, AJA was missing races like they were going out of style, and he turned out okay. How about we give Scott a chance?

foyt

Oct 23, 2008
South of Terre Haute
How about we give Scott a chance?

I'm all for that, in fact I'd like to see all the open wheel guys succeed, but Scott's attitude has been, really, pretty cavalier lately. Then yesterday he was telling Rick & Choc that his morning had been a golf game, and his afternoon was going to be R/C cars. Maybe appearance isn't everything, but he doesn't appear to be too serious right now.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Who wants to make a bet that one of the open wheel stars will win the championship in the next few year?...:scratch:

JPM?
AJ Allmondinger?
Scott Speed?

:right: