Schmucks

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I see Scotch mentioning the idea of creating a thread, which I like. So this thread is dedicated to schmucks a Yiddish word (shmuck) "A jerk, or a self-made fool, but this word literally means penis." who gives Jews a bad name.

Reactions: scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Thanks Wolf, and I will nominate the following schmucks:

Woody Allen
Phil Spector
Leona Helmsley
Bernie Madoff
Anthony Weiner
Harvey Weinstein
Michael Cohen
Aaron Schlossberg
Roseanne Barr

Reactions: Wolf

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Nice list scotch, I don't know who could be the #1 schmuck.

I'll try think of some later today.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
When a terrorist group tries to forcibly invade a nation (and that unarmed claim is questionable) they need to be stopped. One of the few things Hamas can do right is make PR moves that are designed to gain sympathy. To do this, they purposely encourage the use of children as shields since a kid dying isn't as important as the positively slanted news cycle it will generate.

Oh boy I can feel this thread cruising down the road to destination locked.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
The whole country. They seem to be giving Jews lots of bad press with those unarmed Palestinians being slaughtered and such.
I'm guessing you don't really want to get deep into the topic of the need for Israel - since it's inception - to constantly defend it's continued existence. The fact that you decided to read a newspaper today doesn't invalidate 70 years of struggle to maintain a tiny Jewish state for 6 million of it's 8 million residents.
Oh boy I can feel this thread cruising down the road to destination locked.
Why don't we stick to people who are schmucks, and perhaps you can post something in the Political Talk forum.

Reactions: Wolf and JHDK

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I would hate to see this thread get locked fast. As long we keep it clean and how scotch describes it.

We name schmucks and invite them over for dinner.

MV5BOTk5MTYzNTIyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTM3MTQ2Mw@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Reactions: scotchandcigar

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
We should start a competition to see who can get a new Wolf thread locked the fastest. You can't play. :p

Fine, I'll start a thread dedicated to your human barbie doll. Will see how fast you can lock it.

By the way he could go here, he a big schmuck!