SBS Help

MoeSyslack

Oct 14, 2008
Summer Shade KY
I have tried on a couple of occasions to try to look something up on SBS and I cant ever see anything. I need to find out some info on updating the S50 and when I click on the threads over there nothing comes up. Does anybody know why that is? Ive seen people pull up threads and post links to them on here and those threads come up. Why cant I look up on my own?

Thanks Guys

MoeSyslack

Oct 14, 2008
Summer Shade KY
My S50 has been as reliable as my Xact. Which is more than I can say for my stiletto. I bought another S50 off of ebay to fix the screen in mine, but it works. It has the original firmware on it and it cuts in and out. If I could update the firmware on it I think it would be good. If not, Ill use it for my original plan.

The problem is I dont have xp on any of my computers so I cant run Mss. I was thinking that it could be done using the mac method but I dont know what that is.

MM

Administrator
Oct 9, 2008
New England
I have tried on a couple of occasions to try to look something up on SBS and I cant ever see anything. I need to find out some info on updating the S50 and when I click on the threads over there nothing comes up. Does anybody know why that is? Ive seen people pull up threads and post links to them on here and those threads come up. Why cant I look up on my own?

Thanks Guys

Sometimes the links have changed.

If you give me the thread #'s that you need I can adjust the links and post them here.