Saw 5

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by Wolf, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Saw 5 (spoiler)

Is anyone looking forward to the new Saw 5 movie that is coming out on Friday, October 24th. I been in a Saw kick and I watched all four movies on Sunday. To me each movie gets better and better!
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2008
  2. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

I love the Saw movies, but I haven't been the the theater in months, I'd rather wait for it and watch it on Blu-Ray on my 46 in Samsung at home.
  3. Heather

Heather New Member

Aren't they pretty much predictable by the third one? Can't believe they even made another.
  4. starmate

starmate New Member

After the 3rd one I got pretty disgusted. Im not much into gore. My girlfriend cant even stand watching the commercials. She starts flippin out as soon as the clown face comes on.
  5. ldivinag

ldivinag New Member

local theater has a SAW marathon.

for $18, at around 3pm, SAW 1 will start. then right around midnight, #5 will start...
  6. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I went to see Saw 5 last night and I was somewhat disappointed with it. Some good action, alot of thinking and of coarse it leaves off with a Saw 6 coming soon.
  7. kingchuck69

kingchuck69 Slutmobile = BANNED

Seriously. Why do they need FIVE "Saw"s?

Tonight, I went and saw a digital print of "The Shining" at the Wealthy Theatre here in GR. Now THAT'S a horror film.
  8. Heather

Heather New Member

The show "Scream Queens" on VH1 is a competition for a part in Saw 6...ugh, when will it end?!?!?!