Samsung 500 Thoughts / Predictions

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Who's going to win?

Jr's. first NASCAR Cup win came at this track.

One of two current tracks that Jeff Gordon has never won at. Can he do it this time?

Will Kyle Busch have to answer media questions about his exit from Martinsville?

48 teams to attempt to qualify. No short fields yet!

Are you going?

Only four drivers have competed in all 16 CUP races at this track. Do you know who they are?

Foreigner, known for its chart-topping hits during the 1970s and ‘80s, will headline the Amdro FireStrike Pre-Race show. Who even knew that they were still around? :ignore:

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Who's going to win?

Kasey Kahne...:)

Are you going?

No, unless I get a load going to the D/FW area and can afford to sit for a day or two...:shock:

Only four drivers have competed in all 16 CUP races at this track. Do you know who they are?

Gordon (Jeff), Burton (Jeff), Labonte (Bobby). I would say Martin (Mark), too, but I'm too lazy to look it up...:)

Foreigner, known for its chart-topping hits during the 1970s and ‘80s, will headline the Amdro FireStrike Pre-Race show. Who even knew that they were still around? :ignore:

Those has-been bands can make some good money playing at fairs and whatnot. I read somewhere that some of these bands can make $18K or more just to perform, plus travel and lodging...:shock:

I'm surprised REO Speedwagon and The Bangles aren't there, too...:rolleyes:

:D

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
Congrats for the 00 being on the pole, but I'm looking for Matt 'The Rat' Kenseth to win...

Matt Kenseth 1
Jeff Gordon 2
Carl Edwards 3
Dale Earnhardt Jr. 4
Jeff Burton 5
David Ragan 6
Greg Biffle 7
Mark Martin 8
Tony Stewart 9
David Reutimann 10
Kyle Busch 11
Kasey Kahne 12

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
I'm going with Matt too! I sure hope you're right. I've been getting killed on my Yahoo picks this year.

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
hmmm, how bout this, 4 roush drivers in the top 10, a former roush driver in the top 10 and an another former roush driver sitting in 11th

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
ha, i see juney is blaming the sign board once again for his problems. lol
Thats championship material right there.
You weren't aware? Nothing is his fault. Greatest. Driver. Ever. :rolleyes:

I'm kidding around, it's just fun to rub it in sometimes. All in good fun ;)

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
not to go to far off the subject, but that western bacon thickburger from hardee's that padma lakshmi keeps plugging keeps looking better ever time. nevermind, its padma that keeps looking better each and every time. lol