Sal onf The Wrap Up Show

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
Sal on The Wrap Up Show

Sal is on talking about his finances and how is in so much debt with credit cards and such. Then he talks about how his wife spends what money he pulls in. I've asked this before........ Why won't anyone on the Stern show say " Tell your wife to get a fucking job and help out". I don't get why no one will. It's like they don't have the balls to say that. How about no purses,no shoes and no new clothes every week until you get a FUCKING JOB.

By the way Garys wife should get a fucking job too. She tells him to get up off the chair and sit in a stool for company. I would straight up tell her when she gets a job and contributes to buying those chairs then she can tell me to get up from a chair I bought. It just seems like these guys are such fucking pussies. I guess they know if they get a divorce their fucked.

Last edited:

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
Sal is on talking about his finances and how is in so much debt with credit cards and such. Then he talks about how his wife spends what money he pulls in. I've asked this before........ Why won't anyone on the Stern show say " Tell your wife to get a fucking job and help out". I don't get why no one will. It's like they don't have the balls to say that. How about no purses,no shoes and no new clothes every week until you get a FUCKING JOB.

By the way Garys wife should get a fucking job too. She tells him to get up off the chair and sit in a stool for company. I would straight up tell her when she gets a job and contributes to buying those chairs then she can tell me to get up from a chair I bought. It just seems like these guys are such fucking pussies. I guess they know if they get a divorce their fucked.

totally agree. If she's not gonna f*ck him, he should have been cut off her finances. yeah she can have money for food and paying the bills. but money for 1000 dollar purses when she doesn't work, and he's doing stern and comedy gigs would definitely be a no-no.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
She works, because that's where she met Emotion Friend. I'm pretty sure she's a substitue teacher, so it's only by assignement, but she works.

But I agree with all the other shit; if you are up to your neck in debt, the first thing you do is stop your champagne-taste-having wife from buying Prada bags on your beer budget.

But let's face it, Fla Fla Flunkey and Sal the Asshole married well above their station. Gary had fame and Sal had stockbroker money, so they were able to get the pants off girls who wouldn't look twice at them if they were regular guys. So now they are pussy whipped because they are afraid of going back to second class pussy. Deep down they know they are losers who hit it rich in the good looking broads who like money lottery.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
She works, because that's where she met Emotion Friend. I'm pretty sure she's a substitue teacher, so it's only by assignement, but she works.

But I agree with all the other shit; if you are up to your neck in debt, the first thing you do is stop your champagne-taste-having wife from buying Prada bags on your beer budget.

But let's face it, Fla Fla Flunkey and Sal the Asshole married well above their station. Gary had fame and Sal had stockbroker money, so they were able to get the pants off girls who wouldn't look twice at them if they were regular guys. So now they are pussy whipped because they are afraid of going back to second class pussy. Deep down they know they are losers who hit it rich in the good looking broads who like money lottery.

thats hardly working. her job might buy her a purse or two, but it don't put food on the table, or pay the mortgage, or get u medical insurance.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH

I just figured she didn't work because she is always home. Still for the money she speands she should do something else to help out. Gary is such a pussy. I miss stuttering John busting his balls all the time. It's sad that his wife doesn't work and she makes him do chores. Plus the fact she won't let him sleep in on the weekends.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
thats hardly working. her job might buy her a purse or two, but it don't put food on the table, or pay the mortgage, or get u medical insurance.

No argument from me. But she does work.

And you give her much more credit than me . . . I see her as more of a "your money is my money and MY money is MY money type." There's no way her teacher check is buying the big ticket luxury items that she demands for an occasional sex act. That shit's coming out of Sal's wallet for sure.

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
sal and wife got what they deserved, he had his head up her ass and she thought that douche would make dot-com era stockbroker dough forever...how can it not end up badly?

sadly, many people live their lives this way

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
The truth is deep down Sal knows his wife is cheating on him, but he's desperate to keep her around for that once-a-month sex session. If he rocks the boat, she'll just leave him.

He'll have HAND, but he's gonna need it! :D

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Like he's not banging some fugly broads on the road every weekend.

Mercedes Truck? Bitch please!