www.tss-radio.com
Check it out
ybs8fr6

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Wait, that is a joke, right?

That is the lousiest tattoo I have ever seen in my life.

You know, I hate it when people get tattoo's of their kids. I have kids and they mean the world to me and I love them more than I thought possible. But I don't need to ink myself up to remind myself that I have children nor do I have to ink myself up to show OTHERS that I have and love my kids.

I am so NOT into tattoo's.

By the way, which one in that tattoo is the emotional friend?

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
Sal posted it on his facebook. It could be a joke but I don't think so.

its legit. h100 news covered this story already.

It's a well done tattoo, but I don't get the significance.

he said it was a picture his wife took last year of him and his 3 boys he really liked. he says he changed the shading in photoshop so it would look like just black and white, and he likes that it symbolizes him and the 3 most important people in his life. (notice christine is absent)

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
She makes him catch his seed in his pouch the three times a year she lets him touch her. The bitch doesn't deserve to be in the tattoo.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
its legit. h100 news covered this story already.

he said it was a picture his wife took last year of him and his 3 boys he really liked. he says he changed the shading in photoshop so it would look like just black and white, and he likes that it symbolizes him and the 3 most important people in his life. (notice christine is absent)

Ah... I didn't know he had 3 kids. I thought he had 2. And yea, interesting that his wife is absent. :confused: