Sad News - Kermit The Frog

Sirius Rich

Oct 11, 2008
Houston
has passed away from the Swine Flu. It seems Miss Piggy wasn't as wholesome as we thought. Funeral arrangements are being made. I'm waiting on the frying pan to heat the grease.

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
Look who's got next.

kermitmisspiggycopy.jpg

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
He always had a taste for the other white meat. Thank God there were no tadpoles (piglets?) spawned that are now without a daddy.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
What's green and smells like bacon? Kermit's finger...

Sirius Rich once said we'd have a black president when pigs fly... 100 days into Obama's presidency - Swine Flu (flew) Get it? Ahhhh heehee hhee...

:2funny:

Sirius Rich

Oct 11, 2008
Houston

Sirius Rich once said we'd have a black president when pigs fly... 100 days into Obama's presidency - Swine Flu (flew) Get it? Ahhhh heehee hhee...

I'll donate to Obama's next campaign if you can produce any proof of what you said I said. We do have a political forum you know.

Now back to the topic:

A friend emailed me the first part about Kermit dying and I made up the rest. My daughter keeps wanting me to read the Onion, but I keep forgetting.

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.

Your IP will be blocked for a week for that one.