S50 Channel update this morning

XeroFuzion

Nov 25, 2008
My S50 is still alive and kicking Got it 1/06/06. It's been hellish but at the same time one of the most used devices I own.

For some reason my son paused my S50 the other morning while I was in the shower. I noticed it went silent, but could tell the FM transmitter was still running. Expected to see it black when I went into the garage, but it was paused. The next day, around the same time. The show stops again. I grumble and head out to the garage, accusing my son of pausing it again in myu head, but this time it was black and off. Started it back up and had the new channels.

I haven't used MSS in ages, but I'll try it tonight. IIRC, there was a command under the Device settings in MSS to reset channels that sometimes would help with the logos...

You had new channels, but did you have the new backgrounds and voicetags as well?

petteri

Oct 12, 2008
Please see the sticky at the top of the forum. The S50 now has updated logos and voice tags.

Spicy McHaggis

Jan 22, 2009
So how am I supposed to update my s50 when they never updated MSS to work with Windows Vista?

Can the update be downloaded manually anywhere?

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
You can also run MSS in compatibility mode if necessary so it thinks it is running in XP.

I hope we aren't blaming Sirius because we decided to upgrade to Vista and they decided not to support it, though I honestly think it does work.