Rumor: Return of some lost channels

ClubSteeler

Oct 16, 2008
Acoording to insider info given to Orbitcast. Sirius is responding to customer reaction. Stay tuned.

TVGenius

Nov 10, 2008
Yuma, AZ
Sorry. I don't believe it's an honest effort at this point, and I don't see the geniuses that pulled off this disaster being able to piece together anything that will satisfy most people.

I'd bet they'll add a disco and the missing rap channel, and probably 1-5 other minor tweaks that are supposed to make us forget that Alt Nation should die in a fire and that Lithium should be thrown in the same fire to make cool colors and explosions.

Jleimer

Oct 30, 2008
Sparks,NV
Yeah, two of them. I didn't cancel because I'm totally pissed. I just really love Slacker and my Slacker G2.

Well its fine with me because Slacker kicks ass , but how are you going to listen to talk radio that is good and not on testicular radio.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
I'm all about the music. I not a big talk radio guy. Podcasts will suffice for my needs.

I thought about doing that, but just not enough sugar for a dime for me. I still enjoy the sports, talk, entertainment and having instant news available to me. I now only have a single subscription, but this works out well for me and I also love Slacker. But even though I enjoy it as much as I do, I just can't give up my sat radio totally. :)

Jleimer

Oct 30, 2008
Sparks,NV
I thought about doing that, but just not enough sugar for a dime for me. I still enjoy the sports, talk, entertainment and having instant news available to me. I now only have a single subscription, but this works out well for me and I also love Slacker. But even though I enjoy it as much as I do, I just can't give up my sat radio totally. :)

I am on the same boat as well with staying with Sirius because I can mute the TV when I need to in order to listen to a NFL broadcast or if a NHL game is not on TV i can tune it with the best of XM. I love to mix Slacker and Sirius together because I get the stuff that is familiar to me along with the deeper stuff.

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Rumored "second wave" coming January 15th? That's when AC/DC Radio gets shut off and replaced by Boneyard, and when Strobe and Backspin return...

We shall see...