Roush Yates

brett1963

Oct 30, 2008
Cincinnati
Was reading the comments by Yates' Max Jones here
Yates Racing hopes for turnaround after frustrating first half of 2009 - Sprint Cup Series | NASCAR Racing News - SceneDaily.com

Went back and looked at a few older articles about Roush's 5 car situation.
I guess I wouldnt be surprised to see the 96 (Ask.com and Bobby L) go away and retire and JamieMac and the 26 end up with Yates. Obviously Menard and the 98 are not changing at all in 2010. Noticed that DeWalt may not be able to provide full sponsorship next year either.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Don't be to sure about Menard. I know I read something the other day about him being in question.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
This was the blurb that I was talking about.....

Menard Shopping Sponsorship? Frontstretch.com reports that #98-Paul Menard and his family are surveying their options and shopping around their sponsorship package to other teams for 2010. Both driver and sponsor are a package deal, although Menard's list of options on the current Sprint Cup landscape is rather short. Among those teams still under the pending four-car limit and with the ability to expand include Michael Waltrip Racing, Joe Gibbs Racing (extremely unlikely), Robby Gordon Motorsports (Menards has a relationship with Gordon already), Earnhardt Ganassi Racing (the team Menard left in 2008), and Penske Racing.