RosettaStone

Wolf

Rainbow Sherbet WILL ALWAYS BE ICE CREAM!
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
I had an option to learn Spanish in High School, but I never took it and now I wish I would have learned it. But I have seen commercials just about everyday from some company called RosettaStone. So I check them out and the programs and they very are expensive!!! So I'm using the my other method of getting the programs, I'm using demonoid. :Smiley_wink: So has anyone here or if they know someone that has ever used RosettaStone programs before?

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
I have two friends that have used Rosetta Stone to learn Spanish. It works pretty well if you stick with it and are enthusiastic about actually learning the language. I always contemplated using it, but am too lazy. ;)

Good luck with it and let me know if it works as well for you.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
I have two friends that have used Rosetta Stone to learn Spanish. It works pretty well if you stick with it and are enthusiastic about actually learning the language. I always contemplated using it, but am too lazy. ;)

Good luck with it and let me know if it works as well for you.

That cool and will do.

I downloaded the app and I'm already getting some kind of error. I tried a few different things and still getting some kind of dumb error. So I'm trying another torrent and I'll find out if this app will work in a few hours.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
I finally downloaded the app and I have Spanish - The Latin American version. I been using for an 1/2 hour and seems interesting, some Spanish words I never really heard of before.