1. Hectic Art has been promoted to Admin. See the thread in the News section.

Ronnie's Audition

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by RDog, Jul 20, 2011.

1. RDog

RDog New Member

This is a scam, right?

He was awful, and the fact that the casting people brought in Richie Wilson (a cameraman?) to audition and Rachel Fine, too, seems pretty shady. And they applauded Ronnie when he finished his audition? Casting people don't do that, especially not for such a terrible audition - he couldn't even get the words out more than once!

Bizarre...

2. Similar Threads: Ronnie's Audition
    Forum Title Date
    Howard Stern Ronnie's Batman Mustache Jun 10, 2013
    Howard Stern Ronnie's Voiceover Bloopers Feb 26, 2013
    Howard Stern Ronnie's pet cock Dec 14, 2011
    Howard Stern No One Has to Guts to Tell Howard He Dumped Ronnie's Show Sep 24, 2009
    Howard Stern Ronnie's rude awakening!!! Jan 29, 2009

3. robhurlburt

robhurlburt Well-Known Member

meh, who cares. its some stupid no name thing anyways. when he was pissed at lisa g for not covering the audition, now thats some funny chit! :rofl2:
  4. mrpacs

mrpacs New Member

fake, fake, fake
  5. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 OOH-RAH

Don't tell Ronnie that. This is the guy that actually thinks all those strippers really want him! :p
  6. beaniemac

beaniemac Well-Known Member

is langford gone?
  7. RDog

RDog New Member

I think Langford is on vacation? I didn't get the impression he is no longer working there.

This idea that the sitcom is real and already sold to a cable channel - despite having no cast, should probably be a tipoff it's fake. I think Lisa G. realized it was bogus and didn't bother with it. Ronnie thinks it's his big break! HAHAHA! And he even wore a mechanic shirt to the audtion, now *that* is bloody delusional...

Well, if he stars in a big hit sitcom I will eat my words, no problem. :)
  8. Snoozer

Snoozer New Member

It made for some funny radio. I hope Richard and Sal make some sort of phony phone call out of it.
  9. Bark

Bark Well-Known Member

It's a scam. That's one of the worst auditions I ever heard, and the lines were a joke on him.

What's funny about Ronny is that he's paranoid at the wrong stuff. He thinks coworkers are against him, but he believes this audition was real and that strippers really like him. He is batsh*t crazy, for sure.
  10. Snoozer

Snoozer New Member

Whatever, dude. ;)
  11. Bark

Bark Well-Known Member

t-o-p-l-e-s-s.