Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
Looks like it starting next week.

XM Program Guide

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
i tried listening to the show and just could not get into it. cant listen to a gay dude put on that voice for hours at a time.

however, i do want to take advantage of my best of xm package so i have started to listen to 0.0 a bit and i must say im liking what i hear. they are better than i had thought and worth listening to once i plow through a week of stern shows at work. they are a good backup that i think i will continue to go to for some good radio at work. plus, them being exclusive to satellite makes me like it even more. im not at all into listening to shows on satellite that i could get for free on ball-sack radio. we pay for radio for a reason.

-jhdk

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
however, i do want to take advantage of my best of xm package so i have started to listen to 0.0 a bit and i must say im liking what i hear. they are better than i had thought and worth listening to once i plow through a week of stern shows at work. they are a good backup that i think i will continue to go to for some good radio at work. plus, them being exclusive to satellite makes me like it even more.

-jhdk

Drinks are on me.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
What kind of prescription drug was Fez on yesterday? I heard he took something at the beginning of the show. He sounded woozy at shows end. :hhh:

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
Ron and Fez: 6/28/13

Did not want to start a new thread:

Neil Diamond to make an appearance between now and 2pm est. :buttrock:
XM 103