Rock Radio Pioneer Jim Ladd to Join SiriusXM

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
It's Thursday... do you know where Jim Ladd is?

Jim won't be on the air tonight, and he has a damn good excuse: John Fogerty invited him to an undisclosed location in Los Angeles to listen to his new album 'Wrote A Song For Everyone.' How cool is that!? Michael Tearson will be filling in for Jim tonight. Jim will be back Friday night and I'm sure he'll have some great stories from his hang-time with Mr. Fogerty. Will he have some of John's new music to play? I guess we'll all have to listen together and find out.

JOHN FOGERTY TO RELEASE NEW ALBUM - "WROTE A SONG FOR EVERYONE" IN THE FALL
FEATURES NEWLY RECORDED CLASSICS FROM HIS TIMELESS CATALOG AS WELL AS BRAND NEW SONGS, PERFORMED ALONGSIDE TODAY’S BIGGEST SUPERSTARS. AWARD-WINNING ARTISTS SET TO TEAM WITH FOGERTY INCLUDE: FOO FIGHTERS, BOB SEGER, KEITH URBAN, BRAD PAISLEY, MY MORNING JACKET, ALAN JACKSON, MIRANDA LAMBERT AND MORE! ADDITIONAL CONTRIBUTORS TO BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY.
Legendary John Fogerty to Release New Album on Vanguard Records in the Fall! : John Fogerty

Track Listings
1. Fortunate Son (with Foo Fighters)
2. Almost Saturday Night (with Keith Urban)
3. Lodi (with Shane & Tyler Fogerty)
4. Mystic Highway
5. Wrote a Song for Everyone (with Miranda Lambert, feat. Tom Morello)
6. Bad Moon Rising (with Zac Brown Band)
7. Long As I Can See the Light (with My Morning Jacket)
8. Born on the Bayou (with Kid Rock)
9. Train of Fools
10. Someday Never Comes (with Dawes)
11. Who'll Stop the Rain (with Bob Seger)
12. Hot Rod Heart (with Brad Paisley)
13. Have You Ever Seen the Rain (with Alan Jackson)

SIRIUSaboutXM

DRC Special Contributor
Oct 29, 2008
Anderson, SC
A member of Little Feat! This will be one of the rare times I'll tune in to Ladd's show at 9pm.

From Paul Barrere:
howdy do to my fine face book friends ... a little 411 for you all, on thursday august 8th roger and i will be on the jim ladd show on deep tracks sirius/xm radio so if you got the receiver for sirius check us out, it'll be on at 9pm EDT and 6pm PDT playing our nova train cd and talking with an old friend and a DJ i've know for years.

Go here to sample these songs:
Click on a song to hear a sample

AGAIN AND AGAIN
BETTER DAZE
RIDING THE NOVA TRAIN
MISS BELIEVIN'
ONE EYED JACK
NUMBER SIX DANCE
IN MY TIME OF DYING
PUMPIN' THE "A"
RIGHT OUTTA WRONG
WHY YA WANNA DO ME