Robin's Tits are Phat vs. Release Robin's Bra

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008
You should ask DLM. He's been keeping a keen eye on that price since Howard made the announcement of joining Sirius in 2004. :D

Not a problem. It peaked at $3.95 per share in 2006. It is hovering around the $0.15 mark now...give or take $0.02.

Sirius stock - The only monopoly stock where you can save up enough money to purchase some by walking to your broker's office, collecting change from along the road!

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Not a problem. It peaked at $3.95 per share in 2006. It is hovering around the $0.15 mark now...give or take $0.02.

Sirius stock - The only monopoly stock where you can save up enough money to purchase some by walking to your broker's office, collecting change from along the road!

It looks like it's time to BUY! :D

Seriously though, I read an article somewhere that said Mel was trying to get the price low enough that they could buy back enough shares to make the company private. I don't really believe that though, but it was interesting to read.

mulls

Nov 3, 2008
I just had the best 10 minutes of my work week. Richard Christy is a freaking GENIUS. Hope you enjoy as well -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf9n9a7QROU&NR=1]YouTube - Robin Quivers Funny Songs 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEE6AyK85j8]YouTube - Robin Quivers Funny Songs 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXunV8gDYGU&feature=related]YouTube - Robin Quivers Funny Songs 3[/ame]

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
An addition

I just had the best 10 minutes of my work week. Richard Christy is a freaking GENIUS. Hope you enjoy as well -

YouTube - Robin Quivers Funny Songs 1

I just thought I would add that while Richard Christy is a freaking genius, a lot of the parody songs featured were done other people...

As far as I can tell from this set of clips, only the Eddy Grant, Travolta and Newton-John, and the Dead or Alive songs were from Richard.

The Haddaway song sounds like Sal, maybe Richard helped him as well?

The Timberlake and Guns N' Roses song was by Dan the Song Parody Man(the true unsung Genius)

That's as far as I could figure it.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008

YouTube - Robin Quivers Funny Songs 3

The only one that I would bet on as being Richard's would be the Foreigner song. However, he could very well have had a hand in doing the Van Halen one for Billy Mira and the Bachman Turner Overdrive one for Gilbert.

Sal did the Jose Feliciano song.

I would say that it's a mix and match game to figure out who did the John Lennon, Chubby Checker, Aerosmith, UB40, Foo Fighters and Gino Vannelli songs. My guesses would include Mike Morse, Dan the Song Parody Man, The Bleeding Deacons and various listeners.

Anyone else know?