Robin's magic beads!!!

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
Nah she isn't that crazy. I'm 99% sure she's doing it to write a diet book of what works and what doesn't. More like an open minded approach to kookie diets.

I'll agree with her on the medical industry. If it's keeping you alive after an accident the USA is by far the best you can get. As for daily maintenance....RUN from the doctor's office.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Beads to lose weight? That is ridiculous. Thank God I discovered magic diet symbols made from Riley Martin. Just by having the symbol in my possession guarantees that I will never gain weight no matter what I eat.

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
Nah she isn't that crazy. I'm 99% sure she's doing it to write a diet book of what works and what doesn't. More like an open minded approach to kookie diets.

I'll agree with her on the medical industry. If it's keeping you alive after an accident the USA is by far the best you can get. As for daily maintenance....RUN from the doctor's office.

She pretty much said that and it might be really funny. Breaking out those beads is hilarious!

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
I don't know this whole story.. I tuned in too late, but I saw the things on Howard's web site.

I don't think it's a DRUG (Robin wouldn't do it). Is it about compression???

Supafly

Oct 12, 2008
The beads are really embarrassing. It shows Robin's having a tough time discerning what's practical in her spirtual quest for wellness. The beads are clearly a scam.

Howard wouldn't let it go because I think he's genuinely concerned she's going to do (or is secretly undergoing) some hoodoo medicine that's going to seriously funk up her health more than she already has.

sjb4

Oct 12, 2008
Robin amazes me with ther ability to always be on the correct side of the health argument. She constantly criticizes doctors and western medicine, and claims all these cooky things she does are the only way to get and stay healthy. Yet, when its convenient for her purposes, she will remind everyone she was once a pediatric nurse (I think it was when Fitzsimmons was in) and therefore, knows all about how to correctly treat any and all illnesses with the same Western treatment she decries.

In my opinion, as an allied health professional, many of these treatments work for individuals because the individual believes it works, and along with the treatment is also modifying bad behaviors. The behavior mods alone would probably cause very similar results without the expensive coffee up the ass or magnets.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
What about the next day? Howard is reading an article about how the UK banned this company for fraud-related reasons. It's clearly the same company, but Robin kept denying it.

Not only is Robin crazy, she's scary crazy . . . and mean. Good for Scott losing the weight, but she hammered him because he didn't lose the weight the *right* way? :disagree:

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
The beads are really embarrassing. It shows Robin's having a tough time discerning what's practical in her spirtual quest for wellness. The beads are clearly a scam.

and shes dumb and rich enough to pay for it. she has lost her mind, completely.

how can she criticise scott for loosing weight like most people (eating right and working out)?