Robin's Cans

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Did she say her bra was a 34-GG? :drool: I thought I heard 34-F, 34-G, and 34-GG, but I was talking to someone commuting with me and missed the exact size.

Thems some BIG cans! :ter:

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
They're so big, if Beet ever got in there, they might smother him.

Yeah, that's exactly it!

Take molds the exact size of Robin's cans, and compare the size of the molds to Beet.

Remember the "How many jellybeans are in Rosie's head" contest? Do another one with Robin's breasts....although she'd never let that happen.

Or...in the words of George Takei:

HOLY GHEEZ! ... it takes on a new meaning.

:ter:

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I think anything bigger than a C is sloppy.

What are you, crazy?!?

I do think Robin's are probably a bit on the sloppy side though. I imagine she's got some of those National Geographic tits under there that hang down to her knees. She's probably got the banana nips going on too.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
What are you, crazy?!?

I do think Robin's are probably a bit on the sloppy side though. I imagine she's got some of those National Geographic tits under there that hang down to her knees. She's probably got the banana nips going on too.

i'm not entirely sure I agree with you. If she hadn't had the surgery, i would agree 100%, but I guarantee they not only reduced them, but lifted them. they may actually look really good

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
i'm not entirely sure I agree with you. If she hadn't had the surgery, i would agree 100%, but I guarantee they not only reduced them, but lifted them. they may actually look really good

Nahhh I really doubt it. She's 56 years old now and had the reduction surgery what, like 15 years ago? I can't help but think there's some major sagging going on under there.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
What are you, crazy?!?

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of humongous knockers.... I like a good handful, that's about it....

I think there is a "too big" here.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Ok, as a real boob expert I will tell all of you what is going on and answer the real questions here.

Is there sagging?

Of course, they're G's for God Sakes. Nobody over the age of 22 with boobs that size will have them be perky. There will be sagging, of course.

Nips?

big Nips, really big nips.

I'm sure the reduction lifted them for a while but that was 15 years ago, as a previous poster had mentioned so there will be some droopage, some saggage and, since they are so big, she probably doesn't have that much sensitivity in them. I know a lot of chicks with big cans and then say they can't feel as much and therefore it isn't a real turn on for them to be palyed with. This is unfortunate because as guys, we all LOVE to play with boobs.

Now, the real thing is that any of you that said "too big is gross" or anythign even close to that are LIARS!!!!! I woudl love to see Robin's cans. I would love to see Robin's cans bouncing around. I would love to see Robin's cans bouncing around as I banged her.

Boobs are great.

G's are great.

That is all.