Robin the Roaster

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
She said jim florentine helped her with her jokes, so i would think it would be fairly decent. I guess a 6

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
She said jim florentine helped her with her jokes, so i would think it would be fairly decent. I guess a 6

Even the funniest joke ever written (fish sticks) could fall flat if it's not delivered well. I don't know...I can't see Robin having any kind of comedic presence on-stage. We'll see though.

(Hopefully someone got the "fish sticks" reference.)

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008

Well, I feel I was close, but I will give her a 5. She started off terrible, and got better near the end. Like someone else pointed out that might happen, she didn't deliver well. Again, I will wait to hear the final cut to see if its any better.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
She seemed a bit stiff, but delivered her lines pretty OK for a first-timer. That's gotta be tough for a novice. She can read the lines written for her, but I don't think she'd do all that well thinking on her feet. I give her a 5.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
What is this world coming to when you have "has beens" or, in this case, a "never was" like Joan Rivers dictating the terms of any interview?

What a bottom feeder she is. Has anyone failed at more things than her?

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
They'll book her, and when she comes on, won't call her out on her outrageous behavior. She'll be a pile of dust soon anyway.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
What is this world coming to when you have "has beens" or, in this case, a "never was" like Joan Rivers dictating the terms of any interview?

What a bottom feeder she is. Has anyone failed at more things than her?

I'll go with has been. I mean she did host the tonight show in its hey-day. and she's definitely an accomplished stand-up comedian.