Robin Quivers in California

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
My friend called me last week to tell me that Robin Quivers was staying at the hotel she worked at. It was in Santa Monica. I dig the fact that she gets out and about so much. She's always living life.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
My friend called me last week to tell me that Robin Quivers was staying at the hotel she worked at. It was in Santa Monica. I dig the fact that she gets out and about so much. She's always living life.

Yeah. While I sometimes think that she is about as out of touch in certain respects as Howard, she at least does seem to get out and about beyond the walls/gates of the resorts that Howard talks about staying at in places like Anguilla. I'd love to get out to as many places as she does.

No doubt that Howard knows what entertains us, but I think that if he had to deal with what a lot of deal with on an average day, his head might explode. :D

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Someone from SFN posted a picture of Robin at a liquor function, some sort of whiskey drinking function. The person that posted the picture mentioned that Robin was with a black gentlemen, but he didn't think it was Mr. X.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
She travels a lot with her nephew. I think they are close.

That's right...I completely forgot about the nephew. I know Robin comes out to the Bay Area a lot for her vacations, but I thought that was because she likes to visit the Napa wineries. Perhaps her nephew lives out this way?

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
That's right...I completely forgot about the nephew. I know Robin comes out to the Bay Area a lot for her vacations, but I thought that was because she likes to visit the Napa wineries. Perhaps her nephew lives out this way?

remember when they used to refer to him as "Black Genius"?

Hah!