Robin on Jeopardy

Smok44

Nov 19, 2008
Belmar, NJ
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watching the fucking show right now, mark your thread SPOILER
Watch it in real time or if you haven't watched it don't read the thread it's not a spoiler if it already aired Einstein I suppose you expect the world to ask you first before we post anything right?

Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Watch it in real time or if you haven't watched it don't read the thread clown! Should the rest of the world ask you first before we post?

Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Tisk tisk... a very distasteful response, friend.

There was no way of knowing the contents of the thread, due to the ambiguous title, without reading said contents.

A Spoiler warning would have been prudent. Necessary? No. Courtesy? Sure.

Now let's everyone move on.

EDIT: Oh, and a few threads down, please find this thread dutifully titled, "Robin on Jeopardy this Thurs 11/19".

Last edited:

Smok44

Nov 19, 2008
Belmar, NJ
Tisk tisk... a very distasteful response, friend.

There was no way of knowing the contents of the thread, due to the ambiguous title, without reading said contents.

A Spoiler warning would have been prudent. Necessary? No. Courtesy? Sure.

Now let's everyone move on.

Tsk Tsk had he been nice so would I. If he comes fully loaded he should expect return fire.

I've moved on......

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
clearly

way to go attacking an old lady for not being successful enough on jeopardy

please let everyone know before your next ass-kicking appearance on a tv game show

Last edited:

TOM C.

Oct 25, 2008
Charleston SC
Watch it in real time or if you haven't watched it don't read the thread it's not a spoiler if it already aired Einstein I suppose you expect the world to ask you first before we post anything right?

Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Was watching in real time, smart ass. On 7:30 here, check time of my post.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Was watching in real time, smart ass. On 7:30 here, check time of my post.

Yeah guys. Jeopardy is recorded and comes on at different times in different markets.

HAHA!! Thus the need for spoiler warnings. HHAHAHA... :rofl:

Smok44

Nov 19, 2008
Belmar, NJ
If by knowing ahead of time that Robin lost on Jeopardy has devasted your lives, then i feel for you. It's stupid game show. Big Deal! You need to get over it already.

As Artie says WAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
:deadhorse: We're kind of beating a dead horse now with this thread, aren't we?

Can we move on and proceed with the intended topic of "Robin on Jeopardy"? :cool:

Smok44

Nov 19, 2008
Belmar, NJ
I'll be curious to see if Robin is willing to talk about her beating or if she tries to change the subject, or possibly blame it on her buzzer being faulty

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I'll be curious to see if Robin is willing to talk about her beating or if she tries to change the subject, or possibly blame it on her buzzer being faulty

She's playing a character on Jeopardy of a stupid radio sidekick. :jj: :twisted: :jj: