Robin finally gets to host her own show...

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Via sirius.com/howardstern...

Howard 100 News Special: Detox With Robin Quivers
Monday 7 pm ET
Howard 101
Go deep inside Robin's cleansing program as she discusses the ins and outs with SVP of the Howard Stern Channels, Tim Sabean.

I'll admit, I am a little curious to see how Robin does running a show without Howard. I expect a lot of clips will be played back on Tuesday's show. I like Howard's idea...give Tim Sabean a live enema on-air.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Via sirius.com/howardstern...

I'll admit, I am a little curious to see how Robin does running a show without Howard. I expect a lot of clips will be played back on Tuesday's show. I like Howard's idea...give Tim Sabean a live enema on-air.

Yeah, but she's not doing if for the thrill of hosting. SHe's just doing it to get the "information about cleansing" out there. ahahahahahahhaa. That is what she said which really makes no sense.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I'm going to try and call in and ask her what she thinks about just eating right and exercising WITHOUT shoving coffee up your ass.

Actually, has she ever mentioned the benefits of shoving coffee up your ass????? I'm actually curious.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
She is only doing the show as a way to repay howard for the 800 buck a bottle wine bill she stuck him with. She does the show instead of writing him a check.:rofl2:

After she inserts the tube up Slim Tabiens ass and he's helpless, she will surprise him for the corking fee.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
I'm going to try and call in and ask her what she thinks about just eating right and exercising WITHOUT shoving coffee up your ass.

Actually, has she ever mentioned the benefits of shoving coffee up your ass????? I'm actually curious.

When Howard read the article about Imus being on some lame diet similar to hers, her response was "He didn't detox first"... :pointlaugh:

What's Fred's new clip say? 4 inches is fine... :scared:

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
again...another show i will never listen to....but i will be sure to get a laugh out of the clips they pull from it. great programming over there :rolleyes:

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX

Like she even knows.

From Wikipedia...

Caffeine, theophylline and theobromine stimulate the relaxation of smooth muscles in the anus and small intestine, which cause dilatation of blood vessels and bile ducts. This, combined with the close proximity of the anal walls and veins which make the caffeine enter the blood more quickly and in greater quantity, arguably have a better cleaning effect than a regular saline enema. Coffee can cause diarrhea which believers say aids in the detoxification process.

20 minutes to her show. I'm actually going to listen...hoping they take callers and they give her a hard time.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Thanks for the well-timed bump

Bump.jpg

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
It's like listening to a radio show run by a bunch of cultists. Tim sounds like a fecking robot with all the buzzwords and his complete and questionless exuberance.

Ponderous, man, ponderous.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
LOL, 24 minutes in, she gets a call from a Dr. from an accredited school, who wants to question dr. ronnie's credentials, who quickly gets dumped. robin was kinda a deer in the headlights for that one.

hahah yea i called in right at 7 and got on right after that guy you talked about. i told robin i think shes a fox no matter if shes fat or thin and then i bashed tim. i told him he will always be a fat fuck and he should get in his car and drive into a brick wall and end it right now. i was john in boca raton.

the whole point of my call was to hopefully be outrageous enough that howard will play my clip on his show tomorrow. i called in to a 7pm show once before when jd hosted the intern show and i bashed him about being a fag and having a crackhead dad enough that stern played it the next day. i really hope that will be the case again.

its cool how making a dumbass call can give ya a bit of a charge. i need to fire up a pipe to take it down a notch now. im really nowhere near such a hyped guy, just thought it would be my best chance to get my clip on stern tomorrow.

-jhdk

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
hahah yea i called in right at 7 and got on right after that guy you talked about. i told robin i think shes a fox no matter if shes fat or thin and then i bashed tim. i told him he will always be a fat fuck and he should get in his car and drive into a brick wall and end it right now. i was john in boca raton.

the whole point of my call was to hopefully be outrageous enough that howard will play my clip on his show tomorrow. i called in to a 7pm show once before when jd hosted the intern show and i bashed him about being a fag and having a crackhead dad enough that stern played it the next day. i really hope that will be the case again.

its cool how making a dumbass call can give ya a bit of a charge. i need to fire up a pipe to take it down a notch now. im really nowhere near such a hyped guy, just thought it would be my best chance to get my clip on stern tomorrow.

-jhdk
Nice one !

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Nice one !

thanks! did you hear it? i told the screener that i wanted to ask robin about the transition from the 21 day detox to the vegan lifestyle. even thinking up such a boring bullshit question nearly put me to sleep.

-jhdk