Rob Schneider today

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Listened, turned it off, tried again, turned it off, tried again, turned it off... It was a really long segment ... or at least it seemed that way.,, I wanted to like it but they seemed to be straining a bit... not the same flow as say with David Spade... .. or Jason Siegal or Russell Brand...

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
hey don't forget those lucky Mexicans that got to see the movie in all its silver screen glory

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
Listened, turned it off, tried again, turned it off, tried again, turned it off... It was a really long segment ... or at least it seemed that way.,, I wanted to like it but they seemed to be straining a bit... not the same flow as say with David Spade... .. or Jason Siegal or Russell Brand...

man, that segment was great. esp the part about sly stallone. that was hilarious!

I liked how they tried to spin it the best they could that his movie going directly to dvd is somehow a good thing.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I liked the interview but I always liked him on SNL. I haven't been a fan of many of his movies but it was a good segment, I thought.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
i like rob schneider, and his stupid movies, but thought the interview was very slow and long. His stallon impression was great though

Last edited:

dZilla

Oct 17, 2008
Cold North
I like rob as well, I mean he is what he is, he's not a 'talented' actor, you aren't going to see him taking any serious roles, so if thats what you are expecting, then I can see why many ppl would be disappointed.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
I thought he was funny and had great stories.

Can't wait to see Big Stan. Just added it to my NetFlix queue...

Looks as funny as any other recent comedy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv5p--PRIR4]YouTube - Big Stan Trailer[/ame]

My finger hurts from that one scene...

rickster53

Oct 16, 2008
Syracuse,NY
I thought it was a great interview. He had a lot of good stories to tell, his impressions were great and he definitely had no illusions about his place in the world of entertainment.

J3ff

Oct 13, 2008
I always enjoy hearing how some movie stars still cant get laid..........proves that you can have all the $$ in the world and if you're ugly, you're still fucked. Just like me :(