Richard Christie is my favorite!

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
I just wanted to say that Richard Christie is my favorite person on the show. It's so funny when he comes in. I love Fred's impression of him. Fred... he's my favorite. I also crack up at how my favorite guy on the show, Artie, skeeves out at how gross he is. Only Howard is more grossed out about him. "Go to the hospital! You've been Howard Sterned!!" Howard's also my favorite except for maybe my favorite one, Robin...

I have a cousin with Down's Syndrome. I'm his favorite cousin, so are both of my brothers and any other cousin who's there at the time, but especially my wife. (He may be retarded but he's still a man) When he "gets married", he'll probably have 12 Best Men based on everyone he has asked, often in the same room.

Artie may have a point.....

:clueless:

almaniac27

Nov 12, 2008
Kent, Ohio
Well what's your favorite Richard moment of all time? Mine's when he got his balls shocked. Or maybe when he got waxed. Or maybe...;)

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
where would the world be if no one was ever christied??

-jhdk

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
the fooog iss myyyy faaaavvorite

i thought halloween was your favorite

yyyeeeeaaah it iiisssss

richard, you can only have one favorite

buutt they are alll my favorites

:rofl2::rofl2:

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
one of my wife's ex-boyfriends looks like richard. Whenever I see him in pictures or whatever I always do my impression: "Heeeeey... I Looooove halloweeeeeen...". She used to not like it until she realized that the guy really does look like richard.

Richard is great.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
The best thing about Richard wasn't even something he did. It was a Page 69 story on Howard 100 News when they revealed that Richard goes to sleep at night to the sounds of a haunted house CD . . . with his girlfriend there! Then, they started playing the haunted house CD under the news story. I was laughing so hard, tears were forming. Who the hell listens to that kind of CD to go to sleep? What a freak! :D

dZilla

Oct 17, 2008
Cold North
My wife who listens very little, was almost yelling at the radio when Howard was trying to explain to Richard what favourite meant and he wasn't getting it..... Those two things compounded together was hilarious....

"But in my cell phone you can have a number of phone numbers as your favourites, not favourite" (that was on Howard 100 news brief)

What kind of logic was that... a cell phone is now dictating your english language skills.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
My favorite was when he was a caller into the show trying to get on K.C. Armstrong's nerves. Richard said he was looking for K.C. and he introduced himself as the "Head Fag at the Playgirl mansion". You could hear Jackie busting a gut when he heard that.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
My favorite was when he was a caller into the show trying to get on K.C. Armstrong's nerves. Richard said he was looking for K.C. and he introduced himself as the "Head Fag at the Playgirl mansion". You could hear Jackie busting a gut when he heard that.

Yeah, that one's my favorite too!

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

I would like to take this opportunity to say you are all my favorites. Every last one of you is more of a favorite then the last, but all equally my favorite. Even those who never imagined that I would consider you as a favorite, well you are my favorites, no less a favorite then any other of my many favorites. You are all my # 1 Favorite.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Well what's your favorite Richard moment of all time? Mine's when he got his balls shocked. Or maybe when he got waxed. Or maybe...;)

The balls shocked was AWESOME.

MarksFriggin's headline was "Bubba Shocks Balls and Puss." :D
"...and then, he let out a noise like we've never heard before." (Or something like that was what Mark wrote.)

Unfortunately, I think Bubba doing that stuff at Sirius Central might have been a bit of a negative. You can't let corporate onto all your stunts.