Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
what-april-fools-day-jokes-or-pranks-will-you-be-playing-tomorrow-287x300.jpg

Reactions: Bark

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
See you had to say April Fools. I bet there were people lined up to bash the shit out of Howard. Now you ruined all their fun. Damn you AJ damn you.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
I got my son really good this morning faking a phonecall from the school that the power was out and school was cancelled. He was so psyched and then so bummed. I tried the same thing on his little sister and she didn't believe me for a second which made him even madder! Good times, good times...:)

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
I was already to laugh at the fool who believed this, (not having taken the time to see who started this thread). Alas, I can laugh at myself for falling for the fact, not that Howard was doing The Tonight Show, but that someone here believed he was doing The Tonight Show. Kudos.

Spokker

Jan 15, 2009
Obvious April Fools joke, if you think about it. Leno is too much of a puss to let it happen and Stern won't get up off his ass to do anything hilarious like that anymore.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Obvious April Fools joke, if you think about it. Leno is too much of a puss to let it happen and Stern won't get up off his ass to do anything hilarious like that anymore.

Plus Leno would have had to do his final show from NY, the chance of Howard flying to LA is even more remote then anyone believing this thread. :rofl2: