Remember: That stripper is somebody's daughter.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
I sort of like country music. It's one of the reasons I got satellite radio in the first place. We don't get that sort of music on the radio around here.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
I sort of like country music. It's one of the reasons I got satellite radio in the first place. We don't get that sort of music on the radio around here.

I would kill for NY type radio stations. All I get is country, and thats the exact reason why I got sirius :jj:

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
I finally found the gall to watch the whole damn video. Barf.

The music in the video reminds me of the crap they play on WFUR 102.9 here in Grand Rapids. Even though this area's heavily right-leaning Christian, this station's lucky to get a one share.

For those wanting to know, here's some info about the man who sang the song: Clay Crosse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wow... I can't imagine watching that all the way through. It reminded me of a lot of the cheesy, patriotic country songs that came out after 9/11.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
Wow... I can't imagine watching that all the way through. It reminded me of a lot of the cheesy, patriotic country songs that came out after 9/11.

Ooooh! :eek: I just got douche chills thinking about that. Thanks for reminding me. All those dickwads with thier home made songs and photo montages. Ick. Every dude with a Mac and Moviemaker thought they were Francis Ford Coppola.