Remember Laughing?

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by mynameisjamie, Jan 23, 2009.

1. mynameisjamie

mynameisjamie Member

Remember what it was like to laugh? Before the daily grind ground down your will for happy thoughts and feelings?
    Bring back your imaginary friends! They will ease your pain and give you someone to talk to.

[​IMG]

Come say hello.... and laugh again!
    Imaginary Friends and Friends
    Firdays in Jan. @ 10:30
    The Cornservatory
    4210 N. Lincoln St.
    Chicago, IL

TSS Taylor likes this.
  2. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

I went to this to support Jamie last night. It's been a long time since I went to any kind of improv show. It was a pretty small theater and I got there just in time for the show to start. There was some sort of awkwardness at first with the show, but then in a matter of minutes it was hilarious. The troop Jamie is in is called Butter, them and the Imaginary Friends after them had me rolling with laughter. I would definitely go again. Now I just have to catch TSSJimmyCons show tonight as well which is just down the block from where this was. Ghosthouse (@ Martyrs' Saturday, 1/24/09!) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads is Jimmy's band. He has promised nothing but hot groupie chicks to go around. He better represent!

3. TheScionicMan

TheScionicMan Last non-Hating Stern Fan

Quite the talented group you've assembled. When's your next appearance Taylor?

4. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

There are about 10-11 of us that work for TSS and a good bit of them DJ, do Improv, or are in a band.
    Tish-DJs
    Ross-DJs
    Jamie-Improv
    Jimmy-Ghosthouse Band
    CJ-Band
    Matt-Improv
    Taylor-Hangs out online and posts :flex:

5. jef

jef Power Pig, Hello!

Someone's gotta represent the nerds! :cool:

TSS Taylor likes this.
  6. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

For real :p

7. TheScionicMan

TheScionicMan Last non-Hating Stern Fan

I'd say we're pretty well represented here... But Taylor can be our King...